Search results

1. W

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Except statistically Michigan’s offense had more success against Ohio State this year….which is really sad considering last year Michigan was at home with a veteran team and this year they were on the road with their best offensive player injured.
  2. W

Did Talladega Nights kill NASCAR?

I was a big NASCAR fan in the late 90s and early 00s. My wife and I went to races (Bristol, Martinsville, Richmond, Charlotte, Michigan, Brickyard, Rockingham) and I watched almost every race on TV. I can’t put a finger on the exact reason why I stopped watching. Probably a combination of...
  3. W

Andor

Thanks for sharing. I was kind of wondering about this recently…why were there only humans working as slave labor in the prison? And why does it seem that only humans serve the in the Imperial military. It doesn’t really make sense in a galaxy this big with all these worlds and aliens or...
  4. W

Ohio Capital Conference- how are divisions created?

There won’t be a 3rd high school in Pickerington in the foreseeable future. The bond issue that was just passed includes money to add on to both the Central and North buildings. When selling this bond issue to the voters, the school board said these additions will keep us from adding a 3rd...
  5. W

Dublin Coffman 2022

For what it’s worth…having seen Gahanna up close twice, they are just on a different level this year than anyone else in Central Ohio. I was very impressed. The only way this game is close is if Gahanna has self inflicted wounds. At least when I saw them they committed turnovers and made...
  6. W

Driving Pet Peeves

I agree with most of the peeves listed and will repeat a few but here's my list (I have a bunch)... #1. Without a doubt... people who drive slowly in the left lane or people who just cruise in the left lane on a highway. The left lane is the passing lane not the cruising lane. I feel like...
  7. W

Pick North vs Pick Central, week 12 (2022 rematch)

The game is sold out. Took a few days vs. a few hours in the regular season.
  8. W

Barbarians - Nexflix

Anyone watch or watching this? I was bored one night a year or so ago and turned it on and got hooked. it takes a bit to get used to the English voice overs since the original is filmed in German, but worth the watch. It’s based on the Germanic tribes fighting the Romans in the early first...
  9. W

Andor

Speaking of…. They really had a scene where one of the bad guys (Syril) goes to his mom’s house and gets lectured by his mom while he eats Cocoa Puffs with blue milk. This goes on for like 5 minutes. Someone at Disney read this script and green lighted this.
  10. W

Andor

I haven't hit the point of boredom with House of Dragon...yet.
  11. W

Andor

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/star-wars-andor-release-schedule-mistake/
  12. W

Andor

Anyone else watch episode 5? Is it just me or is this becoming extremely boring. I had to fight sleep throughout. This latest episode was a lot of deep conversations. It went from one scene of Andor and his group talking, to a scene with Rael talking, to a scene with Syril talking to his...
  13. W

Time to Retire "Hells Bells" from 3rd Down in Stadiums?

So is Pickerington Central the only school that uses Metallica’s For Whom The Bell Tolls on 3rd down?
  14. W

Fire Stick vs Roku

Well…. she already has cable but she can’t watch Thursday night football (Amazon Prime) and her favorite Soap Opera got taken off regular NBC and now only streams on Peacock.
  15. W

Fire Stick vs Roku

What’s the difference between the different Roku products? I see a “Streaming Stick,” an “Express,” and “Ultra”
  16. W

Fire Stick vs Roku

I want to get one or the other for my 73 year old mother. I have no experience with either. Which one is: 1. easier to set up? 2. Easier use? 3. Better?
  17. W

Time to Retire "Hells Bells" from 3rd Down in Stadiums?

Are you sure it’s Hells Bells and not Metallica’s For Whom the Bell Tolls?
  18. W

Dublin Coffman 2022

Random stat of the day: Since 2003, Pickerington Central is 13-1 in playoff rematches - 10-0 vs teams they beat in the regular season and 3-1 vs teams that beat them in the regular season.
  19. W

Friday Finals (9/9/22)

Pickerington Central 14 Pickerington North 7
  20. W

8th Grade Football

I’m not going to name names but at a seventh grade game a couple seasons ago - rivalry game. Team A goes down 18-0 with about 3 mins left in the game so they send their 2s out for the next offensive series. Team B left their 1s on defense and forced a 3 & out. After a punt Team A sent their...