Search results

1. R

Midwest Athletic Conference 2022

When OSU football loses, my heart grows three sizes, just like the Grinch. I just don't root for Michigan either. And in Red Dawn, I root for the original movie, not the remake. Patrick Swayze all the way.
  2. R

Saturday Finals (11/26/22)

New Bremen - 42 Lima Central Catholic - 34 Final
  3. R

Saturday Updates (11/26/22)

New Bremen - 42 Lima Central Catholic - 34 Final
  4. R

LCC responds. New Bremen blocks the extra points and the Cardinals are now up 42-34.
  5. R

80-yard TD run by Hunter Schaeffer. New Bremen up 42-28
  6. R

New Bremen 29 - LCC 28. Still in 3rd quarter.
  7. R

2 teams, 6 miles apart playing in the State Title on the same day

2 teams 6 miles apart? I thought you meant Marion Local and New Bremen (both in tough semi-final games right now).
  8. R

Columbus bidding on state finals

All I really care is that the games get on a channel I can watch. Seems to me if Spectrum is not in my town, a cable company that is should have the right to broadcast also. WOSN would do a kick butt job.
  9. R

Until there is a dome in this state, I would play December football games as far south as possible.
  10. R

I "haapily" make the 1:45 drive to Cincinnati about ten times a year. As for Skyline, just forget the word "chili". Skyline spaghetti sauce is awesome.
  11. R

Yappi Mods are asleep at the wheel

I thought Yappi was founded by people who couldn't handlebeing moderated. Didn't even know Yappi tolerated moderators, much less had them.
  12. R

D VII State Semi-Final: New Bremen (11-3) vs. Lima Central Catholic (10-4) @ Wapakoneta

They weren't meant to be funny to you.
  13. R

D VII State Semi-Final: New Bremen (11-3) vs. Lima Central Catholic (10-4) @ Wapakoneta

Big question: Which game draws the large crowd at Wapakoneta? D7 - New Bremen / Lima Central Catholic D2 - Kings Mills Kings / Toledo Central Catholic
  14. R

Dublin Coffman 2022

Winner gets to play the worst team in the history of the Big Ten title game (whoever that is). Loser lobbies for a CFP playoff berth, but doesn't get it. By the way, OSU wins by 21.
  15. R

As a rich Minster person I count my money daily, not just on Friday.
  16. R

Marion Local vs Allen East

There is no happier being than one who has found what makes them happy and stays with it.
  17. R

State Semi Final Pairings

The question I have is: What makes Crew Stadium "historic"?
  18. R

I read it this morning.
  19. R

Does anyone else want a dome stadium in Ohio?

When I win the lottery: I am building a dome outside of Minster. It will hold 5,000-10,000 for football, and I will financially encourage MAC teams to play a MAC Game of the Week there on Thursday nights. It will have turf and permanent camera fixtures for NKTelco and WOSN. We will...
  20. R

Week 13 Ft. Loramie Vs Minster

Such people would just get in the way. Always amazing how few people need to be in the press box when it is 90 degrees out compared to when it is 20 degrees.