Search results

1. 4GX

Division IV State Championship: Glenville (14-0) vs Wyoming (15-0)

Steubenville supporters were convinced that Wyoming was an all-run/no-pass team, dependent on one RB for its entire offense ...that proved not to be true (especially after that RB went out with an injury)... Wyoming may well struggle to run it against Glenville (as Wyoming did against...
  2. 4GX

If Russia invades Ukraine

You'll be waiting QUITE some time to see THAT ("the dollar based global finance system crash") happen-- the end of the dollar's hegemony has been being called out/predicted (at LEAST) since the Euro was introduced ~25 years -- and the dollar's role in international finance is even BIGGER today...
  3. 4GX

D IV State Semi-Final: Steubenville (12-2) vs Wyoming (14-0)

Ironically, Hester STILL scored 3 touchdowns-- but, yes, Steubenville did a good job on him (when he was in the game)... he still made some plays (some of them on pass plays) but he did not have much room to run last night.
  4. 4GX

Division IV State Championship: Glenville (14-0) vs Wyoming (15-0)

You proved how bad your predictions are, with the last Wyoming game-- maybe rein it in a little now, seeing as you've proved you're NO Nostradamus.
  5. 4GX

State Championship Pairings

Baloney-- you don't get to decide WHO "speak(s) on (your) Community"-- but, having said that, I did NOT speak on "your Community" any way-- you seem a little lost.
  6. 4GX

OK-- I'm trying to make sense of all that... It sounds like you are so confident that Glenville is going to run Wyoming off the field that you are NOT willing to make a bet on that at all ("no bets" status)-- but rather, you ARE willing to make a bet on "what time in the game the winning team...
  7. 4GX

Nah-- I don't hate Glenville for stepping down three levels in competition to (they hope) finally get a state championship-- it's what any school (who's never won a state playoff championship in football) would do, if they had the option to do so-- Massillon Washington would probably step down...
  8. 4GX

The far left is nearly as capable of conspiracy theories as the far right... As for your other comments-- YES-- that's exactly the kind of thing we would do (starting with NON-violent intercessions) if we were REALLY trying to implement a block/ban on exporting semiconductor chips (or-- as ASML...
  9. 4GX

So, you are implying that the Division IV game between Wyoming and Glenville will not be competitive? Care to make a specific bet on that? As for the rest of your claim (that 5 games will not be competitive)-- I'd like to see you specify which ones you think are non-competitive-- if you're not...
  10. 4GX

1) The idea that the Netherlands/ASML are going to go out of their way to "hurt us good" by selling their chips or technology to China, against a US ban (if one is implemented), is patently absurd. 2) IF this absurd notion ever DID come to pass, and the US then decided to place sanctions on the...
  11. 4GX

I don't know enough about the two teams in Division III to say anything about that one-- but I expect the other six games to be fairly competitive. Also, it's true that Wyoming plays in a relatively weak league-- they have 7 games that are fixed on the schedule which are largely...
  12. 4GX

Please name the 5 games that will be lopsided victories.
  13. 4GX

Sure we can-- why not? They've already moved down three divisions-- what's one more, between friends? Or we could move Canfield South Range up to IV to meet Glenville in wherever is convenient to those two-- and call the Wyoming-Ironton game the Division V championship game (in Chillicothe)...
  14. 4GX

Sure-- why WOULDN'T they like to cut about ~3 hours off of their drive, make it an even travel game for both sides, and also (just a small side benefit)-- NOT have to face the Division I school in Division IV clothing that is Glenville.
  15. 4GX

Well, YOU may not like my proposal-- but I'd bet both Wyoming and Ironton fans would LOVE it!
  16. 4GX

Ohio's Highest HS Football Winning Percentages All-Time

Right-- I have edited the list to reflect that, already-- I forgot to include Canfield South Range's data in the table, when I first posted it.
  17. 4GX

Ohio's Highest HS Football Winning Percentages All-Time

I have updated this tables, showing the all-time highest winning percentage teams in Ohio HS football-- to reflect the results of games this weekend-- for Wyoming, Moeller, Massillon Washington, Steubenville, and Maria Stein Marion Local, and (last week) Mogadore-- and also added in the all-time...
  18. 4GX

I'll wager $10 against that prediction, too-- once you pay me for your incorrect prediction(s) for this week.
  19. 4GX

Maybe we could just swap Glenville into Division V and have them play South Range in a "local" game-- and then Ironton and Wyoming could travel less than a 100 miles each in Division IV, to play each other in, say Chillicothe (the ORIGINAL Ohio State Capitol) -- that way NEITHER of those teams...
  20. 4GX

Actually, this game was QUITE close (closer than the final score would indicate)-- and could have easily ended with a two-score Steubenville victory as easily as it ended with a two-score Wyoming victory-- a couple of pivotal plays totally turned the game.