2022 Cincinnati Bengals

Good tough hard nose win, I like these physical type games. Taylor's play calling is not as "boneheaded" as earlier in the season. And it is great to have an elite QB. However, KC and Buffalo loom next need to win 1 of 2.

Good tough hard nose win, I like these physical type games. Taylor's play calling is not as "boneheaded" as earlier in the season. And it is great to have an elite QB. However, KC and Buffalo loom next need to win 1 of 2.
Bengals solidly back in the playoff race and getting Chase back next week. Quietly the bengals have won 7 of 9

That sideline catch was simply amazing. And Perrine is an upgrade from Mixon. I firmly believe that.

Burrow has thrown some dimes today.
I expected the defense to do a good job against Henry today, but their play was outstanding. I would not have believed you if you told me the Bengals would walk into Nashville and outrun the Titans without Mixon, but that's exactly what happened. That final drive was a thing of beauty by the offense, even had they kicked the FG and had to count on the defense to seal it. Put the ball in Burrow's hands a few times, mixed in the run, just kept moving the chains and kept the clock ticking.

2E5F8005-3F0F-40A1-8C84-A11B99A5F2A6.jpeg

Just saw this and thought it was interesting. Game 11 last year they beat Pitt 41-10 at home, so 7-4 after 11 games once again.

Never line the squib kick in that situation. Kick it deep and put it on the 25 or make them burn 5-6 seconds if they bring it out.
Agree, especially with Tucker, if Lamar was a better thrower that might of cost the Jags

Thought today was the best performance of the season with all things considered.

I agree with elder09 in that Perine is an upgrade over Mixon. He wasn't given a lot to work with today, but hit the hole hard on every carry and did a great job of consistently falling forward to gain extra yards.

Big time team effort to go 3-1 without Chase.

perine isn't better than mixon. the run scheme changed for this team and the OL is getting better is happening. mixon and perine will be a great combo the coming weeks. when mixon and chase are back and with the improved OL and run scheme change, this is a dynamic offense.

lets go OL

jtk
()

The remaining schedule is brutal

Chiefs
Browns
Bucs
Pats
Bills
Ravens

They need at least 3 wins in these 6 games to be in the playoffs.

The remaining schedule is brutal

Chiefs
Browns
Bucs
Pats
Bills
Ravens

They need at least 3 wins in these 6 games to be in the playoffs.
Agreed. 10-7 should secure a wild card berth. They also hold tiebreakers with Miami and NYJ so far. Could add New England to that list in a few weeks. The Chargers winning yesterday was a bummer, would have been nice to see them fall to 5-6, two games back.

Agreed. 10-7 should secure a wild card berth. They also hold tiebreakers with Miami and NYJ so far. Could add New England to that list in a few weeks. The Chargers winning yesterday was a bummer, would have been nice to see them fall to 5-6, two games back.
The only team on that list that’s completely out of playoff contention are the Browns, who have had the Bengals’ number lately.

Back-to-back goal line plays of not giving the ball to the RB that had 62 yards on 12 carries in the first half.