Indian valley vs. Bishop Ready

Red Oak Pub, Barrel & Boar are good choices. OX-B’s is decent but it’s basically just carry-out.

DankHouse Brewery has a food truck or maybe just a small pop-up kitchen that had good burgers when I was there a year ago or so.

Not sure about any place to eat but excited for this game, both teams looked good on Friday. Could be a good show.
Idk anything about BR. Other than knocking off the 1 seed. Was hoping this game would be at zanesville, but I’m willing to make the trip to Newark

Red Oak Pub, Barrel & Boar are good choices. OX-B’s is decent but it’s basically just carry-out.
Red Oak is solid. Just arrive there like, 5:15-5:30. You will want to give yourself 15 minutes between leaving there and kickoff.

Ready's main strength is the run game on both sides of the ball, they have 2-3 backs who are hard runners and the d-line/linebackers do a nice job filling holes. The only downside of their game is pass defense which they have struggled all year with, most notably the Buckeye Valley game. I could see this going either way, IV has a dangerous player in #7 who can play everywhere on the field. And with the mix of different formations can really get a defense off balance. This game will be won in the trenches.

I dis agree I think indian valley has a chance.
They do have a chance it’s a low one tho. Steuby has a 29-14 win over Dover while I.V has a 19-6 loss to Dover. Steubenville would have to completely fall off tracks for I.V to pull off the upset.

Ready kids play hard. Mostly running attack is what Watterson saw early in season. Have a fast shifty back and a big bruising one too. They struggled against the pass..... I'll take BR 24-20

They do have a chance it’s a low one tho. Steuby has a 29-14 win over Dover while I.V has a 19-6 loss to Dover. Steubenville would have to completely fall off tracks for I.V to pull off the upset.
It's happened before but yes Steubenvlle is a good 14 to 20 point favorite. To bad Garaway could not play steuby this year.