Division lV Final 4?

West Branch. Glenville. St. Clairsville. Clinton Massie
Massie should have an easy time this week and I project them having a dog fight the next with Wyoming in the semis. Wyoming is loaded and I see them taking down the mighty falcons.
McNick should see Taft in the semis, though Alter may be peeking a bit at this time and could upset Taft but non the less, McNick will go down to Taft. Taft and Wyoming in the R16 finals and Wyoming coming out on top.

Just MHO from the western half of the state.

Wonder what route OHSAA will go in pairing the state semifinal games. What matchups do you think they will pair?

I agree with that four.
Massie and Wyoming should be a goody and I like the Cowboys in this one. Though Massie is stout in their running game and solid on defense against the running game, the 400+ passing yards they gave up to Urbana is a bit concerning. This could be a track meet but I think Wyoming is better balanced across the board.

Wonder what route OHSAA will go in pairing the state semifinal games. What matchups do you think they will pair?
It'll depend on who wins, obviously. Assuming Steubenville wins 15, it will come down to who wins between West Holmes and Glenville. If WH wins, I think they certainly would be the one's playing 16 winner. If Glenville wins, I think they may end up putting Steubenville vs the 16 winner.

The state semifinal pairings could all come down to the winner of a region 13. Assuming Glenville wins R14, Steubenville wins R15:

Akron Buchtel vs Glenville at Twinsburg
Jefferson Area vs Glenville at Mentor(?)
Glenville vs West Branch/Canton South at Hudson(?)

All those hypothetical which could shift a Steubenville/Indian Valley to Newark(?) Dublin Area vs Region 16 in the state semifinals. Obviously, if West Holmes, Van Wert would bracket up with R15 if the Columbus Bishop Ready/Columbus East pull the upset in R15.

Not picking your Falcons? You could still win the Massillon mythical state title!
We'll be ranked higher at the EOY obviously but after 3 times reading the rule book cover to cover R16 will have somebody else repping them in the tournament.

For now we wait until offseason conditioning starts and then we head up st rt 122 and take notes on who is improving the most in the weight room. Maybe call a few of the guys out of class during the school day and run through some game film a few days this week.