SWO Regionals

cincysports4

D1
Seton vs Milford, 6pm at Princeton HS
Loveland vs Mount Notre Dame, 7pm at Beavercreek HS (Location makes no sense).

D2
Summit Country Day vs Monroe, 7pm at Lakota East HS
Granville vs Waynesville, 7pm at Bellbrook HS

D3
Madeira vs Alter, 7pm at Trotwood-Madison HS
Springfield Greenon vs Cincinnati Country Day, 7pm at Monroe HS

Thought it was an unnecessary advantage for Summit to get to play after Monroe Saturday. Luckily Monroe played awful in positions of usual strength smh

So Monroe’s coaches left and didn’t scout? Advantage Summit. I guarantee you teams have been scouted multiple times at this point.

How about advantage Loveland? They got to see MND take pks without even going to a different venue.

SMH…. Good luck to all tomorrow night! How exciting!!

Seton GK just committed a foul in the box, yellow card issued, Milford player injured. 5:28 left in the half.

Milford blew the PK, kicked it through the uprights

Seton 1
Milford 0

Last edited:
Seton D is playing up at midfield; Milford called offside several times. Seton is possessing the ball 90% of the time. Refs have missed 3 obvious Seton handballs.

Attachments

• 20221101_184632.jpg
    20221101_184632.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Mostly bad calls. My wife watched it online and even the neutral announcers made comments on some of the calls being bogus.

Milford beat Seton 2-0 a few weeks back, however didn't make any meaningful adjustments for the second half.

Mostly bad calls. My wife watched it online and even the neutral announcers made comments on some of the calls being bogus.

Milford beat Seton 2-0 a few weeks back, however didn't make any meaningful adjustments for the second half.
I was there too and Milford was legit offsides all night as they were on their second goal. #15 should’ve gotten her 2nd yellow for tripping a girl in the 2nd half. Great game, both teams should be very proud!

Clearly those commenting have no idea how offside is called. I don't have a dog in this fight, however I wanted to watch a good match. The officiating was terrible and ruined the game.