2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

Games like this, and the other three games the Browns have played, is what the NFL looks like with mediocre QB play by both teams. The games might be close, even entertaining at times, but you can feel you’re watching a poor version of the product. Today you’re seeing why the Browns and Falcons were going after Watson.

So they’ve lost to two teams they should have beaten, and almost lost to a third.

This is why you don’t make the playoffs.
Yeah. I’ll at least give them credit for realizing Baker is no better than Brissett. But the Watson thing blew up in their faces. This season is pretty much reduced to just getting Watson ready for next year. The next seven games mean nothing.

Yeah. I’ll at least give them credit for realizing Baker is no better than Brissett. But the Watson thing blew up in their faces. This season is pretty much reduced to just getting Watson ready for next year. The next seven games mean nothing.
Wasting this roster is criminal.

The Browns averaged 5.1 yards per carry. Despite that impressive stat, Chubb and Hunt had a combined 29 carries while their career backup QB threw the ball 35 times.

For the life of me I can't understand why we waste our Sunday afternoons on these clowns.

The Browns averaged 5.1 yards per carry. Despite that impressive stat, Chubb and Hunt had a combined 29 carries while their career backup QB threw the ball 35 times.

For the life of me I can't understand why we waste our Sunday afternoons on these clowns.

1st half 19/65
2nd half 16/112

Browns front seven is getting manhandled in this drive.

They knew they were short at DT and in depth at DE and did nothing about it. They are now paying for it.
Why no blame for Myles trying to impress and see how fast his car can go. Complains about booing but is selfish and only cares about self.

Reactions: y2h
Why no blame for Myles trying to impress and see how fast his car can go. Complains about booing but is selfish and only cares about self.
He shares huge blame. He should be heavily fined. This isn’t his first rodeo when it comes to reckless driving.

Jacoby Brissett has played about as well as he can through the first four games. Brissett has played as well or better than the opposing qb in each game. Maybe he is not the reason for the two victories but he has not been the reason for the two losses.

Easy part of the schedule is done.
First four games:
* Baker Mayfield, Joe Flacco, Mitch Trubisky, Marcus Mariotta
Next four games:
* Justin Herbert, NE (Matt Jones, Brian Hoyer or Bailey Zappe), Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow

Week 9 is the Browns bye and then they have four of the next 5 on the road.

Stefanski gets most of the blame for this one:
- Take the early FG - always.
- Later red zone trip from the one yard line, calls pass and gets holding penalty. Meanwhile, you have Chubb, Hunt, and a QB who cannot be stopped on sneaks. Always trying to be smartest guy in the room.
- Late in game, Falcons cannot stop the run, and we throw it all over the field. 35 pass attempts.

But Joe Wood gets some blame too:
- They are running it down our throats and he stays in safe 2-deep zones, all the way down the field.
- WTH happened on the one long pass for 50 yards ? Again a secondary mixup for a big play - late in every game.

Oh well hockey season starts soon. Let's go Jackets.

Stefanski gets most of the blame for this one:
- Take the early FG - always.
- Later red zone trip from the one yard line, calls pass and gets holding penalty. Meanwhile, you have Chubb, Hunt, and a QB who cannot be stopped on sneaks. Always trying to be smartest guy in the room.
- Late in game, Falcons cannot stop the run, and we throw it all over the field. 35 pass attempts.

But Joe Wood gets some blame too:
- They are running it down our throats and he stays in safe 2-deep zones, all the way down the field.
- WTH happened on the one long pass for 50 yards ? Again a secondary mixup for a big play - late in every game.

Oh well hockey season starts soon. Let's go Jackets.
I’m getting tired of Stefanski saying, “I don’t know”, and “This is on me”.

He doesn’t learn from his mistakes.

I’m getting tired of Stefanski saying, “I don’t know”, and “This is on me”.

He doesn’t learn from his mistakes.
THIS IS ON ME..... WTF does that mean, at sometime he has too change his way of thinking on the sideline.... That ATL team was not a very good team....and they get BEAT... that JETS team was NOT a good team.... and they get beat...... players look like they don't have a clue what they are doing..... just Horrible!!!