D7 R25 2022

Howland
Girard
Lakeview
Canton Central Catholic...............Those are nostalgia games(scrimmaged Mooney and played Ursuline) not realistic to play the Irish or Bennies anymore

South Range. Wars with SR in the early 90s
Niles

Last edited:
1. That would be fantastic football
2. Even better would be the documentary films you could make.
- Scene: JFK chartered bus as it gets off I-71 on Route 39, a bleery eyed player wakes from his nap looks out the window as a puzzled look goes over his face. The camera turns to show . . . nothing.
- Scene: As the Lucas yellow bus works it way north off of I80, several players are glued to the windows taking in the sites. "This might be the biggest town I've ever seen" as the bus passes thru Niles . . .

This has to happen, right?
Lucas welcomes JFK to town, however, chores come first.

@TEMPESTA can load manure and @Jaws31 can spread it, kind of like their smack talk. ????

Last edited:
I don't do manual labor. My hands are very soft and supple. :D ? :D ?
For anyone playing Yappi-Bingo today was NOT the first time the word "supple" was used on this website. I'm sure none of you will be shocked to learn it WAS the first time it was used in the Football forum.

1659551758075.png

Howland
Girard
Lakeview
Canton Central Catholic...............Those are nostalgia games(scrimmaged Mooney and played Ursuline) not realistic to play the Irish or Bennies anymore

Niles
I remember some of those Girard/JFK games were instant classics

Tony Elzy............It was a track meet......Great game to watch but I don't think either team played defense at all that night
Yes, remember that one. I think each team scored every time they had the ball. I don't remember, but probably neither team punted

I remember some of those Girard/JFK games were instant classics
My junior year Chris Roscoe from the G intercepts a pitch from ER King our QB and takes it to the house game over. Girard is 10-0 that year. Girard needs JFK to beat Ursuline(Mike Echols, Shaun Penny etc.) to make it into the playoffs. We lose in OT to Ursuline like 27-24 and I remember the whole Girard team sitting in the stands on the JFK side and looking up at them and telling them they were all number I ? ? ? ?
Got no love for that G

My junior year Chris Roscoe from the G intercepts a pitch from ER King our QB and takes it to the house game over. Girard is 10-0 that year. Girard needs JFK to beat Ursuline(Mike Echols, Shaun Penny etc.) to make it into the playoffs. We lose in OT to Ursuline like 27-24 and I remember the whole Girard team sitting in the stands on the JFK side and looking up at them and telling them they were all number I ? ? ? ?
Got no love for that G
If I remember, didn't ER King end up at Harding playing QB, when Barber was their coach?

Girard had some players. Keagy, Roscoe, Long, Datchuk, Zuppo, Raggozine. They had a squad
Its a shame what Lakeview football has become now

I will never forget the Elder game though. You got Clarett run the rock. Was it 4 straight passes on the goaline?
That was 2001 regional final against Ignatius, is the game I think you are referring to. McDaniels out guessing himself

Howland
Girard
Lakeview

Niles
Somebody can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Girard and Hubbard are the only Trumbull County schools that own a winning record against Kennedy. I agree playing Ursuline and Benedictine is asking too much of a small school such as JFK, but I remember seeing the Eagles defeat the Bengals the last time we did play them. We held our own the last time we played Ursuline until losing on a late field goal.

Somebody can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Girard and Hubbard are the only Trumbull County schools that own a winning record against Kennedy. I agree playing Ursuline and Benedictine is asking too much of a small school such as JFK, but I remember seeing the Eagles defeat the Bengals the last time we did play them. We held our own the last time we played Ursuline until losing on a late field goal.
My senior year we lost to Ursuline 44-0. I remember watching JFK vs Bennies when Derrick Trimble was the TB. The sun was so hot that day and the bleachers blinded you

Got no love for that G
I will keep my thoughts on Girard to myself, don't want to kicked off Yappi. Lol. I really, really wish we still played them though.