D7 R25 2022

Don’t worry tho jfk fans if Lowellville makes it to play you again like when they begged Struthers to use our facilities for a season they’ll cry that you guys recruit again. Can’t say never ending circle tho after this year it’ll take another 30 years for them to make week 11

Don’t worry tho jfk fans if Lowellville makes it to play you again like when they begged Struthers to use our facilities for a season they’ll cry that you guys recruit again. Can’t say never ending circle tho after this year it’ll take another 30 years for them to make week 11
Lol so triggered, aren’t you?

It would be an instant smash hit! I know the masses would love the dulcet tones of mine and @TEMPESTAs voices and @dnis30 can chime in withhis opinions on archiac football offenses and the latest agricultural and Amish news. @Hoist the Black can moderate.
Dnis has a phone. I have actually talked to him on such device. ? he has gotten rid of his homing pigeon years ago.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I love it how the Kennedy faithful are all suddenly living in the most advanced society on earth. I asked a guy once,
"where do the locals go for a GOOD pregame meal?" He said...the Hot Dog Shoppe.

*mic drop

Last edited:
Warren Weiners...............Its a badge we carry with Pride............Its what we are known for :ROFLMAO: ? :cool:
Warren Weiners? LMAO. Ground chicken beaks and pig buttholes squeezed into a synthetic tube is a delicacy in Warren, OH. It's their Ruth's Chris. In Lucas, we churn some fresh butter, mill some flour and butcher our own chickens for pregame. Fry 'em in up in a vat of lard. Or, poach us some deer and have back straps over an open fire. Umm-umm-umm-umm-umm-UMM.

Warren Weiners? LMAO. Ground chicken beaks and pig buttholes squeezed into a synthetic tube is a delicacy in Warren, OH. It's their Ruth's Chris. In Lucas, we churn some fresh butter, mill some flour and butcher our own chickens for pregame. Fry 'em in up in a vat of lard. Or, poach us some deer and have back straps over an open fire. Umm-umm-umm-umm-umm-UMM.
Send me some

Ahh well that sucks. Howland isn’t a bad place to play tho
Howland is a better venue for high school football especially with the size of Div VII crowds. Howland was always JFKs rival and for people who played in such games its a little awkward but times are changing and Howland was gracious enough to host our home games. Our seniors wanted to end their career where it began at Molenkoph for sentimental reasons.

Howland is a better venue for high school football especially with the size of Div VII crowds. Howland was always JFKs rival and for people who played in such games its a little awkward but times are changing and Howland was gracious enough to host our home games. Our seniors wanted to end their career where it began at Molenkoph for sentimental reasons.
It’s absolutely a nice set up with the woods behind the back, and off the road. I love Nile’s stadium but jaws would rather not go to games if they were in Niles lmao

It’s absolutely a nice set up with the woods behind the back, and off the road. I love Nile’s stadium but jaws would rather not go to games if they were in Niles lmao
Fitch is a great stadium and JFK is excited for that opportunity to play there. I enjoy going to Struthers as well. And Canfield would have been a homecoming of sorts for Prologo. JFK had options. When you have never had a stadium to call your own it really doesn't matter. The games that matter are at neutral site anyways

Fitch is a great stadium and JFK is excited for that opportunity to play there. I enjoy going to Struthers as well. And Canfield would have been a homecoming of sorts for Prologo. JFK had options. When you have never had a stadium to call your own it really doesn't matter. The games that matter are at neutral site anyways
Well you get to come to Struthers in a couple weeks! Always a fun scrimmage

40 pages & 3 posts shy of 1200 . . . before end of July . . . : )

Ben Stiller Basketball GIF

Last edited: