ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says

Says the guy who spends 14 hours per day on Yappi. Second only to SayMyLAME who spends 16 hours a day.
Says the guy who wears two masks, a face shield, has a laminated vaccine card, "I'm With Her" T-Shirt and pink vagina hat

Less for the SCOTUS, more for the states. Either way it is government telling you what you can and can’t do which is what you Trumpers cry about daily. Remember the whole mask thing? Vaccines? Remember? Or do you have selective memory?
The people vote on these things. Or vote for who they have as representative. So the people by states have the power as outlined in the constitution

The people vote on these things. Or vote for who they have as representative. So the people by states have the power as outlined in the constitution
Still government telling you what to do, correct? Funny how you are cool with government interference as long as you agree with their decisions. Funny Trumpers.

Still government telling you what to do, correct? Funny how you are cool with government interference as long as you agree with their decisions. Funny Trumpers.
By that rationale , you are only fine with anarchy . In a Republic you have elected representatives by the people. That's what we are .

Sorry you slept through separation of powers. The supreme court is part of the judicial branch. They don't make laws

By that rationale , you are only fine with anarchy . In a Republic you have elected representatives by the people. That's what we are .

Sorry you slept through separation of powers. The supreme court is part of the judicial branch. They don't make laws
Then quit crying about “too much government interference”. You Trumpers are only happy when you get your way.

Actually in the pool now. Beach in a little bit. But keep crying about abortions on Yappi. See ya fools!!???
You have like 100k worth of posts on here on your various names. And have said goodbye about 5 times already. Maybe you should go for real this time. Read a book about the 3 branches of government to learn something about their roles

You're missing the point.

No I'm not. ?‍♂️

Whatever cost presently paid is still a lot less than having to pay for transportation, lodging, etc. and missing work at a lower-wage job to travel if you're in a state/region where the political geography dictates traveling several hours to theoretically have a procedure.
At best this is significant conjecture on your part, and at worst is straight up false. The typical abortion runs about $800-1000. Looking at the map of the trigger law states, every one of them is no more than 500 miles from a state where abortion would be available. That's about $200 in gas round trip and around $100 (or less) for a night in a hotel. At $15/hr wage, (assuming no PTO, which an increasing number of companies say they would provide) that's another $200 in take home pay. So, an additional $500 in cost at most. So no, it's not "a lot less than having to pay transportation/lodging/wages." Basically it's a few hundred extra dollars on top of the $800-1000 that they were already prepared to spend.

The cost relative to their personal means just increased dramatically.
See above. Yes it would increase, but "dramatically" is likely a good sized helping of hyperbole.
I'm no fan of abortion, but one big problem I have with where this is heading is it will by default create unequal accessibility based upon socioeconomics, with the net result being more children born into impoverishment, a growing burden on the welfare state, and even more entrapment in the poverty/welfare generational cycle.

I'm sure that will happen to a degree, and for sure the states that ban will have to reconcile how they will manage that. That said, it's clearly not going to end up being some kind of national crisis. And I say that as someone who is about as pro abortion as they come. ?‍♂️

Democrat party defined with one word = HYPOCRITES

As they continue the farce in Congress with the January 6th hearings the leaders of the Hypocrite Party are in full support of Night of Rage and protesting in front of Judge's homes.

Actually in the pool now. Beach in a little bit. But keep crying about abortions on Yappi. See ya fools!!???
Dang dude, How many times can you say goodbye? Trolling shouldn't be this important to ya. Where the hell is my lemonade? Here Boy!! Here Boy!! Roll over!! Roll over!! Good Boy!!!!!!!!

60418A6A-5C12-4920-8A0B-4CA89C1CFEAF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.