SPG Wrestling Coach Steps Down

David Taylor as said before 0 chance. He is PA running his own highly successful club and training for another world title.

Bo Jordan I don’t see him leaving Ohio St. job to coach Graham.

Micah Jordan is the most likely to take over. He already works for his dad running the Jordan camps.

im sure Bo could make more money at SPG then he does as an asst at TOSU, his dad could supplement his income im pretty sure.

im sure Bo could make more money at SPG then he does as an asst at TOSU, his dad could supplement his income im pretty sure.
His dad has been supplementing the SPG coaches ever since stepping away by paying the to work his camps. Don’t make much at all from the district. Must not be enough to keep coaches from leaving. The only way it compares would be if Jeff turned the entire empire over to him.

Last edited:
I hope there was humor behind the David Taylor idea. I mean he's making 6 digits between M2 and NLWC, he's not leaving Happy Valley to go coach kids in a cornfield.
Exactly ...I could see Bo taking it on since he has no where near the ability to generate money at either coaching or selling gear etc . as D Taylor does.

Yes, I believe it was humorous. “6 digits” scratched together between two jobs may or may not be a lot to a person in PA or OH.
We wish him well and hope he wins a few more golds.

I heard it is not a very big name that is the leading candidate. Been around the program for awhile, but not a name a lot of people would recognize.

If I were Graham and looking for a outside candidate, Clint Musser would be my guy, but he won't come cheap gonna have to pay$$$ to get him, but you keep the ball rolling, maybe even step it up a notch or two