Saturday, December 4

Division VII

#3 Newark Catholic (14-1) vs. #1 Maria Stein Marion Local (15-0) 10:30 AM

Division VI
#6 Coldwater (13-2) vs. #8 Carey (14-1) 3:00 PM

Division V
#8 Versailles (14-1) vs. #1 Kirtland (14-0) 7:30 PM

Last edited:

Thursday night is the appetizer and Friday, Saturday are the main course. I like the format. Being from SW Ohio I'm looking forward to the first three games with local interest. Going to be a great weekend.

Thursday night is the appetizer and Friday, Saturday are the main course. I like the format. Being from SW Ohio I'm looking forward to the first three games with local interest. Going to be a great weekend.
Thursday night is going to be a great game. If Winton Woods is half as good as they’re posters on here say, this game goes down to the wire. Plus Hoban is a must see team every year.
Friday - The U leads things off, Good DIII game and the Granddaddy of Ohio football. The biggest and best division.
Saturday is little school division, which doesn’t excite too many, but should have some fun games. I think the OHSAA thought Ohio State would be playing in the BIG10 championship Saturday, so they put the normal Saturday schedule to Friday. Oh well should be an excellent weekend.

True. And he was responding that 6 of those games are Friday or Saturday. So while your intention was that with 6 divisions the entire state tourney is 2 days. His response was that 6 of the 7 games are over 2 days.
Is this the same person posting with a sock-puppet account?

Minnesota did 4 games, 5, games, and 5 games this year. I was there for all, of them.
What are the issues you have with the way Minnesota does things?
Which year or years did you take in the games?

Saturday is little school division, which doesn’t excite too many, but should have some fun games. I think the OHSAA thought Ohio State would be playing in the BIG10 championship Saturday, so they put the normal Saturday schedule to Friday. Oh well should be an excellent weekend.
I would be shocked if the attendance from the small divisions isn't majorly improved from what it was 2 years ago and before. I actually love having 5, 6, and 7 all playing on Saturday, being a fan of a D6 school and 4 of the teams playing in those 3 games can be considered the same general area as my school makes it perfect.

I could be crazy, but in the other week and years past I thought you could use your spectrum login on ohsaa.tv to watch a game that was completed. But, I don't see that option now. I am at a concert tonight and work tomorrow, so I was hoping to be able to watch those completed after work tomorrow and live games saturday, but now I am thinking I need to purchase the missed games?

Any idea?

I would be shocked if the attendance from the small divisions isn't majorly improved from what it was 2 years ago and before. I actually love having 5, 6, and 7 all playing on Saturday, being a fan of a D6 school and 4 of the teams playing in those 3 games can be considered the same general area as my school makes it perfect.
I agree attendance should be very good. Good matchups all three divisions, many cream of the crop teams with good followings as well. I hope you have a great weekend BirdDog.

I could be crazy, but in the other week and years past I thought you could use your spectrum login on ohsaa.tv to watch a game that was completed. But, I don't see that option now. I am at a concert tonight and work tomorrow, so I was hoping to be able to watch those completed after work tomorrow and live games saturday, but now I am thinking I need to purchase the missed games?

Any idea?
Used the link on the OHSAA site (https://ohsaa.boxcast.com/#/channels/gslsjbxbxopgb8rpilyn) and I can see last weekends games. Logged in and started the Chardon-West Holmes semifinal.

Weather as of 5:30 on Thursday.

Friday
A slight chance of snow showers before 9am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers between 9am and 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Friday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
Saturday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
Saturday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Any idea?
Now I'm seeing what you're referring to. Any game that was aired on Spectrumnews1.com is not available for viewing again. Maybe I'm missing the trick, but to watch these it wants me to use Spectrumnews1.com, where all I can do is watch live TV.

I agree attendance should be very good. Good matchups all three divisions, many cream of the crop teams with good followings as well. I hope you have a great weekend BirdDog.
Was a great weekend, only 1 game all weekend was a blowout, had some good competitive games, and some great food!