D7 R25

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% correct. I've never seen anything like those two in junior high.
The two JR High kids that are being discussed..
Are they better than the athlete that played Jr High JFK in 2015/16? The one that ended up at Warren Harding?
If so thats impressive

No need. To many public school poachers.
if your from Warren then you already know. The one shares the same last name of one of the all time great WRs at WGH. And uncle played at OSU. Connect the dots. ?
You gave it away now I know you are talking about. I'm willing to bet the other kid had a father that was a really good WGH player in McDaniels era?

If one rhymes with Shmaningham, then I hope he passes the academic hurdles to get in at JFK. Had a brother at WGH BRIEFLY. Definitely a different animal all together… not knocking that name or this completely innocent kid btw.

Watch out for Easton and McCoy next year for JFK. Two freshman who can really run but are still baking in the oven. Just not ready quite yet.

Watch out for Easton and McCoy next year for JFK. Two freshman who can really run but are still baking in the oven. Just not ready quite yet.
This years freshman is talented. Between them and the 8th graders and a couple of the 7th graders this team is loaded for the foreseeable future.

Are there any up and coming lineman to block for these guys?
Actually yes. I think that the line in 3 years has the potential to be very, very good. There have been two freshman that have played quite a bit this season on the line on either side of the ball. There are a 1 or 2 8th graders and 2-3 7th grade linemen that are going to be special.

How bout the pee wee program? What are some names of the 3rd and 4th graders we should watch out for?! Heard one has been offered to Alabama already - heard he ran a 2.9 second 40 in 4th grade.....passed on the Olympics last year though....had too many NIL obligations at the time.... ? (easy JFK folks, I'm just messing with yall lol)

How bout the pee wee program? What are some names of the 3rd and 4th graders we should watch out for?! Heard one has been offered to Alabama already - heard he ran a 2.9 second 40 in 4th grade.....passed on the Olympics last year though....had too many NIL obligations at the time.... ? (easy JFK folks, I'm just messing with yall lol)
Glad you asked. We are studying DNA. One lady is 3 months pregnant and all signs point to high level D1. We are going to have the kid start out at Lucas then transfer to JFK just to piss Dnis off

Glad you asked. We are studying DNA. One lady is 3 months pregnant and all signs point to high level D1. We are going to have the kid start out at Lucas then transfer to JFK just to piss Dnis off
Lol. Don't be nosing around down here. You guys have plenty of area to scalp guys up that way. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
JFK has #2, NC doesn't. I will say that NC struggles more against the pass and a running qb than they do against the run. The RB for NC is decent, but he's not better than Schlabach. I'd rank NC above St. Paul but not quite Dalton. This has been mentioned by several JFK posters so this isn't trolling, JFK has a tendency to have periods of bone head penalties and plays. NC is good enough to capitalize on some of that. IF JFK doesn't play tight, they win by 14+ imo.

JFK has #2, NC doesn't. I will say that NC struggles more against the pass and a running qb than they do against the run. The RB for NC is decent, but he's not better than Schlabach. I'd rank NC above St. Paul but not quite Dalton. This has been mentioned by several JFK posters so this isn't trolling, JFK has a tendency to have periods of bone head penalties and plays. NC is good enough to capitalize on some of that. IF JFK doesn't play tight, they win by 14+ imo.
It will be a close game. I see a one score game with both teams hurting afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.