Dalton vs JFK

Pick winner

• Dalton

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • JFK

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters
JFK by 2 scores that Offense and Defensive line is just to big and fast for any other team in the region. #78 is finally playing up to all the hype that has surrounded him on both sides of the ball and his surrounding cast on the line are studs.
I agree. #78 is starting to cause some noise on the left side of that offensive line not to mention his underrated defensive performances over the last few weeks.

Chiming in from the other side of the state here… all the stuff I hear about JFK sounds eerily reminiscent of what I read before last year’s state final. Too fast, lines are dominant, etc. Is this year’s squad better than last year’s?

I'd go to this game if it weren't being played in Ohio's armpit. Ya, that's right. I said it. Alliance is a toilet. Chew on that one, Mount Union fans.

In this thread, nothing is safe/sacred. NOTHING.
As a Baldwin Wallace alumni I think I'm starting to like you now. Muck Fount!!!

I see this game going in the same direction as the Garaway - South Range game.

Two teams, lots of talent.
One team over confident.

Should be a slobber knocker add more splash plays.

Gut feeling is it’s Dalton’s turn. Both teams are worthy of a Championship but only one will leave with it.

Chiming in from the other side of the state here… all the stuff I hear about JFK sounds eerily reminiscent of what I read before last year’s state final. Too fast, lines are dominant, etc. Is this year’s squad better than last year’s?
As a JFK fan you have a very good point. I guess you will have to judge for yourself if you ever get the chance to watch.

In high school sports tradition counts for much. No disrespect to Dalton intended, but Kennedy has the edge here. Admittedly, I haven’t seen Dalton play and, as a JFK graduate I am biased. This promises to be a close game with the winner being the team that makes the fewest mistakes. I’ll take the Eagles in a close knuckle biter.

No line bro........I was waiting for someone to acknowledge such line...... See CasualFan24, you and I would get along nicely :LOL:
LOL most definitely Temp - that report button was giving me dirty looks while I typed though.....didn't want to get sent to the principals office. Lots of stuff like....Had to put the Bulldog face on one side of the helmet cuz most teams could only take one D....The K shines brighter than the D because the D is usually buried in your (fill in the blank)....ya know...the usual stuff LMAO