WW coaching search!

Haha Chanel wouldn't fit in there or many other programs/
I thought maybe wing t Stevie could have brought a different game and energy to the area. They could have little mustaches in the student section. Maybe bike shorts night for homecoming? He used to have a neat tradition of playing tackle football with the Mom’s after the Miamisburg games. WW could be electric with him at the helm. Rumor has it he was a finalist for the Vandalia job, but said something to the receptionist on the way out the door?

This is a hire of interest to all the contenders in D2. WW has been a fixture in the upper echelon of D2 and hopefully they will make a hire to keep them there. Unfortunately, as we all know, the wrong hire in HS can tank a program in a hurry. I don’t want to see that happen at WW. And as an aside, I miss the posts of DonMagicRon. RIP.

I thought maybe wing t Stevie could have brought a different game and energy to the area. They could have little mustaches in the student section. Maybe bike shorts night for homecoming? He used to have a neat tradition of playing tackle football with the Mom’s after the Miamisburg games. WW could be electric with him at the helm. Rumor has it he was a finalist for the Vandalia job, but said something to the receptionist on the way out the door?

He would not fit! Very good coach though

He interviewed this evening. He told me it went well
Just left him a Roosters and I ask him did u get a interview he said yes but we are celebrating my oldest daughter birthday so he said I’ll talk to you later , I can respect that also left his oldest daughter a hefty tip
Did not know he applied for the job. This first I heard of this ! are you sure he interviewed >? I thought I saw him at Deer Park today in weight room today?

Calvin has wanted the WW job since the Cynkar days. I actually think he has interviewed for it before. His daughter attends WW as well. Hometown guy. I would like him or Murphy to get it. Fuller is an interesting candidate.

Chad Murphy
Calvin Johnson
Jeff Cargile
Issac Fuller
1. Murphy, I think he's heads above the best candiate
2. Coach Cal, He'll stay there till the day he can't coach anymore
3. Fuller, Interesting candidate
4. Gargile, a lot of baggage... can WW look past his felony, ruffled feathers at CPS, and played and ejected player in a game last year

4. Gargile, a lot of baggage... can WW look past his felony, ruffled feathers at CPS, and played and ejected player in a game last year
Great analysis I was thinking the same thing! Well the WW superintendent and Principal were at Taft together so this could help him.

Calvin has wanted the WW job since the Cynkar days. I actually think he has interviewed for it before. His daughter attends WW as well. Hometown guy. I would like him or Murphy to get it. Fuller is an interesting candidate.
Yes, he has interviewed before. It was when Cynkar retired. He didn’t have any head coaching experience but they encouraged Coach Troy Everhart to hire him and he did

How do you have a felony and get ohsaa approved?

Ouch....Most school boards would avoid this like the plague....Most not CPS....

I agree. As much as I am a man who believes in second chances I am really surprised that the state approved that certificate. With that being said I thought Coach Cargile ran a good program at Taft.

I agree. As much as I am a man who believes in second chances I am really surprised that the state approved that certificate. With that being said I thought Coach Cargile ran a good program at Taft.
If WW has lawyers (like most schools do) no way they give this a blessing.

If WW has lawyers (like most schools do) no way they give this a blessing.
I’m telling you part of the administration at WW was at Taft. The Superintendent was a Principal there. The abduction was his son in which his X wife wouldn’t let him see. This is what I was told. I know JC to be a good man to have lost his way because of addiction.

I’m telling you part of the administration at WW was at Taft. The Superintendent was a Principal there. The abduction was his son in which his X wife wouldn’t let him see. This is what I was told. I know JC to be a good man to have lost his way because of addiction.
I am sure he is a great guy and his past is the past, the problem is most school districts would not take a chance of a potential law suit. Now yes that could happen anyway with any coach from a disgruntled parent. Especially; if they knowingly brought on someone with a conviction. If anything were to ever happen a person could own the district.

Get your facts straight. The felony had nothing to do with his son or an ex wife. And since being sober he has had no issues and is well loved and respected by many. His past does not define who he is today. As for the ineligible player comment that is also not accurate information. Cargile is the best choice for the job and his record and Taft and the respect he gained from his players and the parents speaks for itself.