Princeton New coach

If that’s the case I like it , sorry for WW, but good hire for my Vikes to keep the train moving
Sorry for what? A man has to make the best decision for his family. This is part of life. GMC gets stronger with the hire. If it's true GOOD LUCK to all parties. The transfer portal is going crazy.

Sorry for what? A man has to make the best decision for his family. This is part of life. GMC gets stronger with the hire. If it's true GOOD LUCK to all parties. The transfer portal is going crazy.

If I were the kids and their families I'd wait to see who WW brings in before making a decision. I'd think even with the disadvantages in terms of facilities and stuff...WW who'd draw some good coaches based on the talent in the district.

If I were the kids and their families I'd wait to see who WW brings in before making a decision. I'd think even with the disadvantages in terms of facilities and stuff...WW who'd draw some good coaches based on the talent in the district.
You guys understand football season starts in June this year. Having to bring in an entire staff to replace the 1 tht just left will tougher than some think. If the right guy isn't hired, kids who play youth football will again follow Parker to Princeton similar to them following him to WW. When Princeton got Mike D, Mike began to get the kids that would've went to Winton Woods from the inner city youth leagues. No Mike D to compete w & better facilities & unlimited resources Princeton will be an easy sell to kids now just like Parker made WW.

The same that Parker would have to do at Princeton. The same that programs all over the state deal with at this time or later. I assume WW would have a coach in place by June 1

The same that Parker would have to do at Princeton. The same that programs all over the state deal with at this time or later. I assume WW would have a coach in place by June 1
I'm sure they will have a coach in place by June 1st. But can the new staff build the bond w the kids in a short amount of time. Those kids believe in Parker and would run through a wall for him but who is to say the next coach will get the kids to respond. Too many uncertainties when you got guys Bolden and Pat @ Lasalle that can give these kids the same thing Parker provided which was love & discipline. We have seen so many times new guys come in with a my way or the highway.

I'm sure they will have a coach in place by June 1st. But can the new staff build the bond w the kids in a short amount of time. Those kids believe in Parker and would run through a wall for him but who is to say the next coach will get the kids to respond. Too many uncertainties when you got guys Bolden and Pat @ Lasalle that can give these kids the same thing Parker provided which was love & discipline. We have seen so many times new guys come in with a my way or the highway.

The kids would then have to transfer and deal with the same issues. I don't pay much attention to the transfers anymore. And understand why some did this year. But I think it'd be tough for the kids to just transfer some places per OHSAA? Obviously/hopefully Princeton's screening their transfers after recent issues.

The kids would then have to transfer and deal with the same issues. I don't pay much attention to the transfers anymore. And understand why some did this year. But I think it'd be tough for the kids to just transfer some places per OHSAA? Obviously/hopefully Princeton's screening their transfers after recent issues.
It's not as tough as you think. Have you heard of Massillon Tigers? You just have to move into the district. If Parker leaves I don't believe these kids will follow him to Princeton but Lasalle and West are the 2 schools the younger WW kids will look into.

It's not as tough as you think. Have you heard of Massillon Tigers? You just have to move into the district. If Parker leaves I don't believe these kids will follow him to Princeton but Lasalle and West are the 2 schools the younger WW kids will look into.
I don’t know about this.

Yes, I know about the Massillon situation but didn't follow it closely. I didn't know if the distance came into play for that one. I'd think LaSalle would be the best place so the families didn't have to move then?

Yes, I know about the Massillon situation but didn't follow it closely. I didn't know if the distance came into play for that one. I'd think LaSalle would be the best place so the families didn't have to move then?

I agree with the family would not have to move for LaSalle. A Family that can afford LaSalle most likely can afford to move and stay in Public Schools.

At this point who knows the outcome. I'm hearing he may be staying. Good luck to all I know this was tiresome time for a lot of families including Parkers family and the WW kids and parents. As someone close to the athletic department this would've had a huge effect on WW athletics and it may have taken them some time to recover because essentially WE FOOTBALL is the sport tht drives the athletic department.

It
I'm telling you....WW is the better job.
as far as football goes. All the other administrative things are a pain at WW. Parker is handcuffed but he still excels. If he went to Princeton he would make that the better job! Princeton pretty much offered free reign. But I heard the WW elementary kids that participate in the little 7 on 7 got to him and he decided to stay. Stay tuned

I am no in the loop on the admin issues at WW so the only comparison I can make is on the football and prospective student body to pull from.

I am no in the loop on the admin issues at WW so the only comparison I can make is on the football and prospective student body to pull from.
Well, that’s why I said it. It’s obvious to me the better job(football wise) Parker has a big family to consider. Compare his pay to what Princeton is offering, could go a long way to secure his family. I think he is staying. He has been going back and forth