BRUSH ARC

He mainly had one agenda. He hated Babe Kwasniak and wanted to make him look back and enjoy every second of his bitter ending. Secondly, he wanted to give a bad name to Chet Mason and the Arcs.

Anyone who thought he was a real Brush fan was being fooled. He liked to mock Chet Mason by pretending to be his biggest supporter. That Brusharc dude was an immature troll, that’s it.

He mainly had one agenda. He hated Babe Kwasniak and wanted to make him look back and enjoy every second of his bitter ending. Secondly, he wanted to give a bad name to Chet Mason and the Arcs.

Anyone who thought he was a real Brush fan was being fooled. He liked to mock Chet Mason by pretending to be his biggest supporter. That Brusharc dude was an immature troll, that’s it.
Trolling yes. Immature??? Role playing is all. Lighten up and laugh a little or ignore it. No biggie. Anyone who INSTANTLY couldn't see through this and needed more than a sec. to catch on is sitting in the back of the short bus. Lets hear from Jonah Waag on who got the most out of his skill set. Babe????? or Coach K of the Cards??? I think I know the answer. Some things are not what they appear in life.

Trolling yes. Immature??? Role playing is all. Lighten up and laugh a little or ignore it. No biggie. Anyone who INSTANTLY couldn't see through this and needed more than a sec. to catch on is sitting in the back of the short bus. Lets hear from Jonah Waag on who got the most out of his skill set. Babe????? or Coach K of the Cards??? I think I know the answer. Some things are not what they appear in life.

I’m all for having a little fun. But I don’t support what he was doing. He was going out of his way to trash a couple of high school coaches and their programs. If you like it, that’s on you. Most people didn’t see through what he was doing. If so, this thread wouldn’t have even started. Most people on Yappi thought he was a genuine Brush homer. That’s why so many on here have him (and Brush and Chet Mason) such a hard time.