D IV Eastern District

Bucketz

Tourney draw is 2 weeks away. Teams looking to be among the top 4 seeds ( no particular order)

Caldwell
Malvern
Shenandoah
Strasburg
Monroe Central
Hiland

Malvern and Shenandoah are my top two seeds, not sure who's one or two,I think most of the IVC teams vote Malvern no.1 seed,3 and 4 seeds I think are between,Strasburg,Hiland and Caldwell,it come down to who has played the tougher schedule

Shenandoah and Malvern both defeated Tusky Valley- Strasburg lost to them. Shenandoah defeated D2 Indian Valley and D2 Carrollton. Malvern defeated D2 Steubenville by 29, and D2 Minerva. Hiland has some nice wins over Ridgewood and impressive over Garaway.

Shenandoah and Malvern both defeated Tusky Valley- Strasburg lost to them. Shenandoah defeated D2 Indian Valley and D2 Carrollton. Malvern defeated D2 Steubenville by 29, and D2 Minerva. Hiland has some nice wins over Ridgewood and impressive over Garaway.
Strasburg also lost at home to Minerva by 14 who Malvern beat by 20 I know I'm a Hornet homer but I believe they are the best team in the eastern DIV district they have 2 4 point losses one they were 2-20 from 3 the other 2-18 and a win over Garaway

Last edited:
Ahead of CV, Bealsville, Frontier, and Toronto. TCC, Catholic Central, Rosecrans and Shadyside should be close in seeds.

the bottom teams should look something like this
15 seed Beallsville
14 Conotton Valley
13 Frontier
12 Toronto
11 Steubenville Cath
10 Shadyside
9 Tusky Cath.
8 Bishop Rosecranes, i think 12 through 15 is a lock, SCC and Shadyside could flip positions as TCC and Bish.Rosecrans could flip, TCC and Rosecranes were to have played last week but cancelled for covid and SCC and Shadyside are not schedule to play each other as of now

Caldwell and Rosecrans Are to play Tuesday feb.2,I think it's at Caldwell,that should tells a little more about these two

Caldwell and Rosecrans Are to play Tuesday feb.2,I think it's at Caldwell,that should tells a little more about these two
Caldwell schedule games played as today
There wins
64-27 Reedville Eastern
51-31 Buckeye Trail
70-48 Toronto
70-40 Barnesville
62-52 Martin's Ferry
56-37 Frontier
57-54 Philo
50-41 Columbus. Patriot Prep
61-55 Waterford
There losses
52-55 Shenandoah .
59-63 Monroe Central .
63-88 Warren Local
34-54 Fort Frye
67-71 Belphre
49-76 Fort Frye

It still shows on both teams website,that it's still on for Feb 2, at least that's what Arbiter is showing

Less than a week away. Looks like Malvern and Shenandoah will sport the same records and be the top 2 seeds. 3rd and 4th seed are getting interesting. Hiland may have improved their chances for 3 as TCC’s win over Strasburg helps the Hawks. Can the Seminoles grab a 5 seed?

Less than a week away. Looks like Malvern and Shenandoah will sport the same records and be the top 2 seeds. 3rd and 4th seed are getting interesting. Hiland may have improved their chances for 3 as TCC’s win over Strasburg helps the Hawks. Can the Seminoles grab a 5 seed?
Say what you want but depending on who jumps on who I could see the district games being 4 ivc teams