The Junior High State Wrestling Championship is Sunday, March 7th! Register Now to secure your spot.

AWC Open

We are happy to announce that the Junior High State Wrestling Championship will be held at Pickaway County Fairgrounds in Circleville. The official tournament date is now Sunday, March 7th. This tournament is open to all 7th and 8th grade wrestlers, no prior qualification is needed (it’s open registration). Champions will be taking home the State Champion Belt!

Details of this event are now updated on the entry form at www.ohioquest.com. This is the State Tournament that the wrestling community deserves- rather than being an all day or multiple day event like most State Tournaments, we will get you in and out in four hours or less! There will be three sessions, at 9:00, 1:00, and 5:00. Individual weight classes will be completed within a single four hour session.

Register now at www.ohioquest.com to secure your spot!

Attachments

• Ohioquest State Junior High Updated.pdf
    73.9 KB · Views: 35

We are happy to announce that the Junior High State Wrestling Championship will be held at Pickaway County Fairgrounds in Circleville. The official tournament date is now Sunday, March 7th. This tournament is open to all 7th and 8th grade wrestlers, no prior qualification is needed (it’s open registration). Champions will be taking home the State Champion Belt!

Details of this event are now updated on the entry form at www.ohioquest.com. This is the State Tournament that the wrestling community deserves- rather than being an all day or multiple day event like most State Tournaments, we will get you in and out in four hours or less! There will be three sessions, at 9:00, 1:00, and 5:00. Individual weight classes will be completed within a single four hour session.

You guys are confusing!!!! Is this the state tournament that is usually held at covelli center in Youngstown that the jr high had a district qualifier for last yr? All these " jr high state tournaments" are confusing. I thought the one true jr high tournament was to be at covelli center at end of march

You guys are confusing!!!! Is this the state tournament that is usually held at covelli center in Youngstown that the jr high had a district qualifier for last yr? All these " jr high state tournaments" are confusing. I thought the one true jr high tournament was to be at covelli center at end of march
Definitely not, they are not attached to OAC Junior High states

OAC State are Held at the Covelli in Youngstown the weekend after OHSAA State

Not that I agree this is the actual junior high state.

You could argue this is more of a true junior high state this year since oac didn't necessarily accept everyone. (I have no idea if they did or didn't)

But in all seriousness, wrestling is wrestling. Thanks to these guys for putting on an opportunity.

Not that I agree this is the actual junior high state.

You could argue this is more of a true junior high state this year since oac didn't necessarily accept everyone. (I have no idea if they did or didn't)

But in all seriousness, wrestling is wrestling. Thanks to these guys for putting on an opportunity.
If your a past qualifier you almost were a lock for a bracket plus some weight classes are taking extra. OAC is & always will be one of the toughest JH State tournaments in the country.

Is the location Pickaway County Fairgrounds or Circleville HS?

If your a past qualifier you almost were a lock for a bracket plus some weight classes are taking extra. OAC is & always will be one of the toughest JH State tournaments in the country.
Totally agree.

I wasn't knocking oac at all.

I just hate the process this year. Although there wasn't much of an alternative and it's not like it is the oac at fault.