Lady Gaga's dog walker shot, two of her French bulldogs stolen

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
This is one of the most Hollywood stories ever. Dog walker for rich, famous woman gets shot. Famous woman's possessions (dogs) were stolen during this attempted homicide. She offers $500,000 reward for her possessions (dogs) back with no questions asked of the attacker.

Anyone find it peculiar that this dog walker's life isn't worth a reward but her two dogs are worth a $500,000 reward and the attacker can go free?

Lady Gaga's dog walker was shot and her two French bulldogs, Koji and Gustav, were stolen Wednesday night in Hollywood, a source close to the singer tells CNN.

The source said the singer "is offering half-a-million dollars to anyone who has her two dogs, no questions asked. Anyone who has the dogs can use this email, KojiandGustav@gmail.com to retrieve the reward."

I heard her dog walker was just a minimum wage, straight white male. So, to answer your question, the dogs are the obvious important item here.

Let me ask you this, what if Lady Gaga dives into a deep state of depression w/o her dogs? She stops making phenomenal music (I almost couldn’t type that), losing income, ultimately unable to donate to Marxist causes. That is the real crime.

How many packages of Oreos have to be sold to = $500K

bundle_307_lifestyle_image_1.jpg

:>---

EGA

The video posted by TMZ is horrifying
All my jokes aside, definitely agree with you. Is the man going to survive? They said he was shot in the chest? That’s about it...I’m glad the hysteria is centered around the dogs, don’t get me wrong, my dogs are ultra important to me, but a person was shot.
Personally it’s most likely a media spin where she offered a reward for the perpetrators for the entire incident and the media is trying to twist words to get clicks and people talking on social media.

All my jokes aside, definitely agree with you. Is the man going to survive? They said he was shot in the chest? That’s about it...I’m glad the hysteria is centered around the dogs, don’t get me wrong, my dogs are ultra important to me, but a person was shot.
Personally it’s most likely a media spin where she offered a reward for the perpetrators for the entire incident and the media is trying to twist words to get clicks and people talking on social media.
I think I read he's going to survive. That video is the stuff of nightmares. Also looked like they randomly decided to leave one of the Frenchies which is weird

The reward makes sense. Offer $500,000, get the dogs back, and have the cops do the rest. Unfortunately, I don't think the dogs will be given back.

...The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said a man was shot during a robbery before 10 p.m. and was transported to the hospital in stable condition.

EGA

...The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said a man was shot during a robbery before 10 p.m. and was transported to the hospital in stable condition.

EGA
Sorry, I read the TMZ article. After reading the OP article, definitely have some questions.

Why not just offer the reward for any tips leading to an arrest? Logically, they’ve been casing the dog walker for a while now just looking to sell the dogs not necessarily knowing who the owner is. Or, they knew who the owner is and we’re going to extort anyways. Making an offer doesn’t make much sense to me because the public offer would scare the perpetrators off. The return of the dogs would undoubtedly lead to their arrest for the shooting, would have to be their thinking. Plus, the negative PR backlash for the offer of returning the dogs but not really caring what happened to the human (whether she made the call or not).

It’s almost like one of those Hollywood ransom movie gone wrong. Unfortunately the dogs are most likely dead. Even if the intent was to steal and sell because they’re expensive dogs, not knowing whose they were, they can’t sell them now. Everyone would be on the lookout for full grown Frenchies all the sudden moving in next door.

That was one dedicated dog walker. He fought like crazy for those mutts. Maybe GaGA will increase his salary or pay his medical bills? Nah, probably not.

I mean, I get it’s absurd, but I hope the dog walker recovers. I’m also glad the dogs are ok, it’s not their fault their owner is a goofy b**ch.

Did she offer up any money to help her dog walker? A reward to help find the attackers? Help with medical bills?