Biden's Inauguration

I was waiting for another MAGA insurrection that was rumored to occur on Inauguration, but not a peep. Even the discussed protests in state capitals went by with barely a whimper. The misfits have crawled back in their holes. No guts, no glory.

I was waiting for another MAGA insurrection that was rumored to occur on Inauguration, but not a peep. Even the discussed protests in state capitals went by with barely a whimper. The misfits have crawled back in their holes. No guts, no glory.
Sorry but this rationale doesn't work with me. People like you who raise these if /or possibilities where you can rip the other side either way are idiots. It's more likely that the capitol was a true anomaly for the right wing. The left is much better at riots going overboard and committing crimes

Last edited:
I happen to think wearing that mask was in poor taste . But that’s who Cruz is . I posted it for the picture . I agree with her opinion as well . I know you don’t care . It’s not just about you or other far right conspiracy theory Trumpians caring . Did your superior critical thinking skills allow you to conclude the election was stolen from Trump ? Damn impressive

Do you really think the Media would have been even close to "Fair" with comments all day long about him
being there ! Over 4 Years of constant Chit from them and Now he takes away a few hours of what would
have likely been a long diatribe of slurs about him and his hair or Melania dressing like a rich woman !

C'mon man - If you can't see the traffic ahead of you, you don't need to Drive !
It does not matter what the media says. You do what is right. Or if you are Trump, you do you.

Who is Shannon Watts and why should we care what she thinks?

(This is an example of critical thinking.)

Shannon Watts.. must be someone of high importance to post on twitter.. Trump isn’t even allowed on twitter and he is an ex president.

Three former presidents shaming trump for his absolutely pathetic failure to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. (Bill W and Obama)

Former presidents united for America (erasing trump)

Three former presidents shaming trump for his absolutely pathetic failure to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. (Bill W and Obama)

Former presidents united for America (erasing trump)
Dude...you didn't even make it 24 hours. You're hopeless.

I happen to think wearing that mask was in poor taste . But that’s who Cruz is . I posted it for the picture . I agree with her opinion as well . I know you don’t care . It’s not just about you or other far right conspiracy theory Trumpians caring . Did your superior critical thinking skills allow you to conclude the election was stolen from Trump ? Damn impressive
Why is it in poor taste?

I am done with trump he has lost in epic fashion. A failure ending in a ridiculous MAGA insurrection and even his own VP dis owning him. He is a non-factor. The lowest approval rating. Lost the house and the senate...the popular vote twice.

I am at peace with a competent leader and return to normalcy. I imagine you guys will have your tantrums and defecate in protest but you are marginalized and out numbered.

God Bless America!