Jim Jordan vs. Eric Holder

cpc5304

5/23 Survivor
Did anybody else hear or see any of this? Jordan, who has become something of the conservative barking dog (I say that in a good way) on the Oversight Committee, had it out with Holder over Holder's refusal to say anything about his interactions with Lois Lerner. I really hope the government doesn't get away with sweeping this one under the rug. From what I understand, if the House passes a contempt charge, the case goes to federal court.

I dig Jordan's style. I disagree with a lot of his social views, but he is a strong governmental and fiscal conservative and he is willing to do dirty work and berate government officials (gotta love him for that). Not to mention he is one of the greatest wrestlers ever to come out of Ohio. His son Isaac was an All-American for Wisconsin this year as a redshirt freshman.

Did anybody else hear or see any of this? Jordan, who has become something of the conservative barking dog (I say that in a good way) on the Oversight Committee, had it out with Holder over Holder's refusal to say anything about his interactions with Lois Lerner. I really hope the government doesn't get away with sweeping this one under the rug. From what I understand, if the House passes a contempt charge, the case goes to federal court.

I dig Jordan's style. I disagree with a lot of his social views, but he is a strong governmental and fiscal conservative and he is willing to do dirty work and berate government officials (gotta love him for that). Not to mention he is one of the greatest wrestlers ever to come out of Ohio. His son Isaac was an All-American for Wisconsin this year as a redshirt freshman.

Eric Holder has already been held in contempt. The House has yet to directly pursue charges in court as they seem to be arguing the Obama administration should be compelled to do it. It's a big waste of time. Boehner should order the House Sergeant-at-Arms to take them both into custody and have the House counsel present the cases to a grand jury for indictment. He won't do it though, because regardless of party, they all play ball together.

When an Attorney General says phrases like "You don't wanna go there" it speaks volumes about what kind of three ring circus the unwashed masses elected.

My boss was a big donor to Jordon 13 years ago when he was first running. I got the pleasure of talking with him when he would stop in to talk to my boss on many occasions...makes me wonder how much $$$ he was giving Jordon. Great guy!

I love watching political witch hunts; no one is interested in the truth, just a mindless exercise; where the whole purpose is to placate or inflame one's lunatic fringe of supporters.

I love watching political witch hunts; no one is interested in the truth, just a mindless exercise; where the whole purpose is to placate or inflame one's lunatic fringe of supporters.

If Holder had been honest from the start it wouldn't have come this far except for the fact that the truth implicates him on every turn. He is about as crooked as they come at that level.

If Holder had been honest from the start it wouldn't have come this far except for the fact that the truth implicates him on every turn. He is about as crooked as they come at that level.

After killing some ATF guys, thumbing his nose at Congress, now he wants a couple hundred million to make you wear an electronic tracking braclet so your gun will fire. Genius, I tell you! GENIUS!

lol I guess there is an awful lot of law abiding gun owners out there that he needs to protect the public from. Don't worry about that shooting gallery in the Southwest or the butcher shop that is Chicago. Good Gawd dey be stoopid an sht.

I haven’t trusted Jordan since the story broke about the team doc at OSU. As a congressman, he’s one of those loud mouthed politicians who has to shout over everyone and interrupt. I pray he runs against DeWine for governor. He’ll get destroyed. The only thing he really stands for is divisiveness.

I haven’t trusted Jordan since the story broke about the team doc at OSU. As a congressman, he’s one of those loud mouthed politicians who has to shout over everyone and interrupt. I pray he runs against DeWine for governor. He’ll get destroyed. The only thing he really stands for is divisiveness.
Jordan wouldn't let him get off the mat...... besides, Dewine will not embarrass himself by running again, he will retire and enjoy eating his wifes famous cherry pie....

Can not wait until the 4th district is redrawn. This gerrymandering must stop.

Ohio_US_Congressional_District_4_since_2013.jpg

Jordan’s not running for anything higher than what he’s at. Should he choose to run state wide or nationally he’s going to have to deal with the Strauss situation and the media is not going to give him an easy ride.
Do tell about the Strauss situation. How many complaints were filed against the doctor? How many different sports athletes did he see? Who was the head coach of wrestling team? You are scared to death of Jordan. This is the best libs can do. It's pitiful but Jordan is up to the task. THE Ohio State University was complicit in the doctors activities. Pushing an agenda will have victims. An assistant wrestling coach is far removed from the epi center of this abuse.

Jordan’s not running for anything higher than what he’s at. Should he choose to run state wide or nationally he’s going to have to deal with the Strauss situation and the media is not going to give him an easy ride.
Is Strauss the female staffer Jordan sexually assaulted in the parking garage?

Vaders, you are still in the dark about this Jordan thing it seems . You need to do a little more research on why the Jordan name was brought up and no other coaches at that time. Jordan was the only person the Democrats and the liberal fake news media were out to get. Had some of the best of the Democrat's lawyers working this case and it sure was not to help the people making the charges.

He acts like it’s only republicans that gerrymander
No municipality or county should EVER have more than one Congressional district extend beyond its borders. Compactness should be about the 4th priority

There should be a hierachy of priorities in the drawing of lines. There will always be crazy borders, but there really is little reason for more than one or two per state.

Last edited:
Can not wait until the 4th district is redrawn. This gerrymandering must stop.

So in your shallow opinion, with consideration to who will be in charge of redistricting in Ohio, will Congressman Jordan's becoming more or less favorable to his re-election campaign?

Why can't you wait until it happens?

Vaders, you are still in the dark about this Jordan thing it seems . You need to do a little more research on why the Jordan name was brought up and no other coaches at that time. Jordan was the only person the Democrats and the liberal fake news media were out to get. Had some of the best of the Democrat's lawyers working this case and it sure was not to help the people making the charges.
Always a good sign when the worst things that one can smear a man with are the crimes of another man.

Do tell about the Strauss situation. How many complaints were filed against the doctor? How many different sports athletes did he see? Who was the head coach of wrestling team? You are scared to death of Jordan. This is the best libs can do. It's pitiful but Jordan is up to the task. THE Ohio State University was complicit in the doctors activities. Pushing an agenda will have victims. An assistant wrestling coach is far removed from the epi center of this abuse.
I have said multiple times that Gym Jordan has no culpability for the Strauss debacle. That said, he is a lying sack for repeatedly saying he never heard anything about it while he was at OSU. That man has zero integrity.

Since we're putting maps up, show us Marcia Fudgie's district.

80% blake with some whites sprinkled in, who she ignores because she's a racist.
Not sure you guys understand how Gerrymandering works. The 9th is equally stupid.

Jim Jordan is an absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 4GX
I read a article from a paper in the norther part of Jordan's district and it stated he was given a strong challenge from the Democrat Shannon Freshour. What I would like to know what does Jordan have to win by to have them say he blew the competition away?

Jim Jordan - 235,876 - 67.9% of the vote
Shannon Freshour - 101,897 - 29.3% of the vote
Steve Perkins - 9,854 - 2.8% of the vote

I read a article from a paper in the norther part of Jordan's district and it stated he was given a strong challenge from the Democrat Shannon Freshour. What I would like to know what does Jordan have to win by to have them say he blew the competition away?

Jim Jordan - 235,876 - 67.9% of the vote
Shannon Freshour - 101,897 - 29.3% of the vote
Steve Perkins - 9,854 - 2.8% of the vote
Fake news from the gerbils

Nor should they.