2020 Cincinnati Bengals

Send a video of him running the 40 to Al Davis and you never know.

I'm still getting over the sight of Al Davis's widow sitting in a wheelchair next to the Al Davis torch to light it before the first game in the new stadium. Not another person in sight. I'm concerned the old girl is still sitting up there.

:unsure: Bengals drop 4 places in the draft with the win.
They still have to play Pitt 2x and Baltimore 1 more time. I feel pretty confident they’ll still be drafting in the top 10. At most they get to 5 wins: Wash, NYG, Texans.

They still have to play Pitt 2x and Baltimore 1 more time. I feel pretty confident they’ll still be drafting in the top 10. At most they get to 5 wins: Wash, NYG, Texans.

Add Dallas to that list, they certainly are beatable.

Yeah 4-5 wins sound like a safe bet. They’re actually kind of fun to watch on offense now.

Bengals get an assist from the zebras, that was a cheap PI. But we will take it.
must have been a make up for the one they didn't call on boyd that he caught somehow. lol

how many from the OL on sunday will be starting the next game? hopefully all 5. thats the best the line has looked since whitworth was let go.

jtk
()

Imagine how good Burrow could be if he wasn't constantly running for his life and spending unreasonable amounts of time on the sideline watching the defense give up long drives. With Burrow, Herbert and Tua this year could be an outstanding QB class.

ol is a problem but they were great against texans. shittsburgh is a different animal.......curious who will start this game. i think the bengals need to find some pass rushers some way some how. i know hubbard is kind of that guy but need more. is that more important than drafting an OL? im not sure what they need more. i guess OL to protect the best QB in the afc north?

jtk
()

Bengals pick up former 1st round pick Takkarist McKinley from Atlanta. Overall, this is a solid move for what they’ll pay him.

hopefully a new philosophy will help him. he acted the same way carlos did here, but at least carlos had a few good seasons. this new guy hasn't done a thing in the nfl.

jtk
()

Looking like a repeat of the game at Baltimore. Outmatched and outcoached from kickoff and Burrow looks like a deer in headlights every time he drops back to throw.