IVC 20 - 21

Liverpool has some nice size this season yet inexperienced as well, but based on Buckeye 8 play would guess they are around 12-15 wins this season.

Malvern's scrimmaging Leetonia on Friday who happens to be coached by coach Tucci's high school coach Dan Dennis

Anyone have any insight on how any of the scrimmages went and how their teams are looking for the upcoming year? About two weeks from tip off for many teams

That's the bummer about all this,it drives me crazy that I don't know how my Hawks are doing,in these scrimmages

I just hope for players part, that we get to have some kind of a basketball season, since it got cut short last season, volleyball teams, got to complete there season,why basketball teams can't follow there rules,and let the teams have a season

OHSAA says winter sports is a go does anyone know if any conference teams are suffering any covid backlash

OHSAA says winter sports is a go does anyone know if any conference teams are suffering any covid backlash
Yes TCC has 11 varsity player in qurantine at the moment. I believe with the season getting the thumbs up the tracing protocols with High school teams will have to change!

Yes one starter may be done for the year, another one might miss part of the season,at least it's not Will Schlabach this time, what look like was going to be another good season,has turned into a nightmare,I guess just fitting for this covid-19 season,how many teams in the league will make through season and be affected, already TCC has been affected by it

Malvern's a little short handed right now one because of a family member with COVID quarantine and 2 more returned to practice from injury all should be back in time for their first game December 1 against Tusky Valley by the way their game against Smithville on November 27 there has been canceled

Yes one starter may be done for the year, another one might miss part of the season,at least it's not Will Schlabach this time, what look like was going to be another good season,has turned into a nightmare,I guess just fitting for this covid-19 season,how many teams in the league will make through season and be affected, already TCC has been affected by it
care to elaborate

Tcc scrimmaged keystone and Norton and a Norton kid tested positive quaratined 11 of their 14 guys but I believe they’re back now

I believe the big school will come down to Ridgewood and Hiland again. Ridgewood's got some nice athletes returning to the hardwood. They should have 3 very solid guards and 2 very solid bigs. Should have 2-3 nice players off the bench. hiland will be hiland. How will garaway be in hoops this year?

In the small school it will be Malvern then everybody else.

Injuries could have a big effect on Hiland and Ridgewood for the upcoming season in the South. This could make the South more even top to bottom.
The North will be a 3 team race. Malvern the favorite but Strasburg and TCC will be right there.

This upcoming season is going to be a total mess,we might as well throw in the towel, and give up on basketball this season, it's gutt wrenching for all the players,to put that much time in this sport and then get it taken away from them

I'd say it would be more gut wrenching to "throw the towel in" than to play as many games as you can even if it's only 1 the seniors deserve this some have been preparing years PLAY ALL THE GAMES YOU CAN