Which teams need a game this week?

dograt

Who still has an open date because of Covid cancellations or unexpected playoff success of their opponent?

They all have games. Miami East canceled on Milton-Union today. MU is looking for a game.

Last edited:
WEEK 9
Apple Creek Waynedale
Centerburg
Defiance
Bloomdale Elmwood
Miami Trace (?)

look into Defiance.
im not sure if Miami Trace is looking or not.

Miami Trace would be nice. or Defiance and their 2.5 hour drive would be a win. Bloomdale is about 2 hours. Miami Trace would be about 70 minutes.

Blieve I heard last night that Defiance game was cancelled for this week. Not sure sure if it was them or their opponent with the Rona.

Blieve I heard last night that Defiance game was cancelled for this week. Not sure sure if it was them or their opponent with the Rona.
it was their opponent so they're looking.

Miami Trace would be a good game if they were in fact interested

Last edited:
Walnut hills no, Central Crossing... No way. Too big. D1 of I'm not mistaken. Walnut is d1?
Via Joe Eitel it looks like Bellefontaine and Wilmington are open this week too unless they have filled their openings. Wilmington is where our AD coached for awhile, I believe.

Last edited:
Don’t these schools have ADs whose job it is to perform this function— it is even desired to add games, at this point?

According to Joe Eitel's site, St. Edward isn't playing. But there aren't too many teams that could be competitive against them, that aren't still in the playoffs.

No complaints here—just wondering if games are really arranged by random posters on Yappi.
See? You just feel the need to try to determine what the content of these threads are. It's amazing that many games are created by shared info on Yappi. If you have a post of substance then please feel free, otherwise your attitude seems childish. If you don't like a thread feel free to run back to the debate forum.

No complaints here—just wondering if games are really arranged by random posters on Yappi.
I'd say its more of a "networking" way coaches are finding games.
I know personally my kids school and the school I coach at our AD's are so far up to their neck with documentation, paper work ect ect I am sure alot at this point are leaving it up to the coaching staff if they are going to find games.....