Woman Arrested and Tased at Logan Football Game For Not Wearing a Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless there’s some backstory, like she had done something criminal prior to the video, or had some felony warrants, that was way over the top. I’m usually on the side of the cops in most cases, but that was ridiculous.

I guess the thing is that being a ticketed event there were certain rules you must follow to comply with your admission to the event. By default if you fail your comply you're trespassing if you refuse to leave.

This isn't the public square. We need a little more about what happened before the footage started but as long as she was given the option to comply with the mask rule the venue had or the option to leave, the police forcibly removing a trespasser isn't exactly noteworthy. I've seen belligerent fans removed from college and NFL venues. Most people just don't raise such a fuss at a hs game to get that far.

Actually good sir it's called central pontine mylenosis...f turd.

Need me to go into that for you...

I read the entire thread and responded where I saw fit.

So smart guy..witty one. Brain dead I'm reading the whole thing how stupid are you

Otherwise I like reading your stuff.
If your breathing is that difficult that you can't breathe through a cloth mask, I have to wonder how it is you even function.

My father's neighbor died this week, he was a smoker his entire life and his lung function was next to nil in his last few months. COPD among other issues. And yet even HE wore a mask when he went out before being hospitalized at the very end.

I'm not saying there ISN'T issues some people have, but I question the logic of having such poor breathing functions, to want to go out into public with a respiratory virus with no current vaccine or effective treatment for it.

Aside from that, you can sum up most of your replies in one post. And there is an 'edit' function, to add more where you see fit instead of reply after reply. Especially when you're replying to the same message more than once.

Thanks for liking my stuff, but honestly I don't care.

The issue isn't the mask, it's non-compliance with admission to the venue. By law, you're trespassing. Lady's lucky the cop didn't fear for his life. After all, we're told constantly by the blue line brigade that cops have the right to kill the moment they feel threatened.

Trampling of rights....lol. She CHOSE to attend, knowing the rules. That would be like me buying a ticket to an Ohio State game, getting drunk, and running on the field. The minute you buy thst ticket, you're subject to the rules of the venue. Don't like it, don't go.

You also don't have rights at the grocery store, considering those are actually private property. Again, their rules, their property. You can abide or not go.

But the whole blindly complying and nothing bad will happen narrative only works when it fits a certain narrative, I see.

This is the future in America. We will see more and more trampling on peoples rights because "safety". Bankrupt the school district with a lawsuit make an example that this bull**** is not acceptable.

How? The School District wasn't the one who removed her from the stadium. Nor are they the ones that failed to post and explain numerous times that masks and social distancing are required as part of admission to the game. Nor are they the ones who resisted arrest when she failed to leave when she decided to not comply with terms of admission.

You buy a ticket, there's rules for admission. You break those rules, you're asked to leave. Usually fairly nicely at first. You don't? You're no longer allowed to be there. That's trespassing. This isn't about a mask or not wearing a mask. Lady was trespassing and refused to leave. The authorities removed her. It's really that simple.

A state mandate is not a law. We are living under communist rule and it’s bankrupting us Ohioans and it is taking away our livelihoods.

A concert hall, sports venue, or theater can have whatever rules they want for admission. Many don't allow outside food or drinks. Some don't allow weapons. Some don't allow noisemakers. Some don't allow public drunkenness. Some don't allow interfering with other guests view of the stage/field/screen, etc.

You fail to comply with their rules, your 'right' to be there goes away. A ticket is a revocable conditional license.

Once it's revoked, you're trespassing.

And besides all of that... it's strange how the narrative changed from "just comply, you won't die" and "Blue Lives Matter".

A concert hall, sports venue, or theater can have whatever rules they want for admission. Many don't allow outside food or drinks. Some don't allow weapons. Some don't allow noisemakers. Some don't allow public drunkenness. Some don't allow interfering with other guests view of the stage/field/screen, etc.

You fail to comply with their rules, your 'right' to be there goes away. A ticket is a revocable conditional license.

Once it's revoked, you're trespassing.

And besides all of that... it's strange how the narrative changed from "just comply, you won't die" and "Blue Lives Matter".
I see you enjoy globohomo. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.