GWOC Goes to League-Only Format

Question. Is the GWOC that tough or that weak? I could honestly say Northmont, Springfield, Wayne and Springboro are teams that could give the teams that go to the playoffs some fits. I'd love to have the first round GWOC Vs GCL/GMC. That would tell us pretty quick. Good luck!

Lol gmc what exactly makes them so great? Same team won the lg for double digit years. Now it looks like LW will take that spot. Springboro normally plays Mason yearly and has done well against them. Springfield has played Princeton and Fairfield as of recent Split with Fairfield last 2 years this year was changed because of covid

The GWOC is deeper than the GMC this year. LW is the top dog this year, but think Mason would struggle in the GWOC. I would put Northmont, Springfield, Boro, Wayne, and Centerville ahead of Mason.

Question. Is the GWOC that tough or that weak? I could honestly say Northmont, Springfield, Wayne and Springboro are teams that could give the teams that go to the playoffs some fits. I'd love to have the first round GWOC Vs GCL/GMC. That would tell us pretty quick. Good luck!

Problem is I believe all those teams including Centerville could give everyone a fight. Until u hit the Coffman game. Then b no different than playing p c. Or the region 1 or 4 leaders. Springfield was the exception last year. And before them it was always Wayne. I see gwoc vs Coffman with Coffman winning by 2 tds

My sleeper pick this week is Springboro. They are balanced on offense and could give the Wildcats fits.

Lol how is that a sleeper? Boro has more returning players and im sure wanting revenge from last years shut out
Are you mad I picked Norhtmont to beat the Wildcats last week in the pickem contest?. LOL! I was just going by the GWOC Pickem contest where only one had picked Spriongboro. Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. Sorry. just commenting on the games this week. P.S. I'm a Wildcat fan.

Why would I be mad? If anything Boro should be the favorite is my point. Springfield is majority sophomores/juniors I just don’t see it as much of a sleeper especially with Boro being shutout at home last year then missing their chance for a rd 2 in the playoffs. I haven’t picked a game yet didn’t even know you picked Northmont last week

Why would I be mad? If anything Boro should be the favorite is my point. Springfield is majority sophomores/juniors I just don’t see it as much of a sleeper especially with Boro being shutout at home last year then missing their chance for a rd 2 in the playoffs. I haven’t picked a game yet didn’t even know you picked Northmont last week
Well I must be hanging out with the wrong crowd. Everyone I know is telling me how great the Wildcats are and their secondary is the best in the GWOC. I picked Northmont due to it's tough to beat a team twice in one year. Go Wildcats.

They may be best in gwoc( i think they are) but a safety who hasn’t played in a long time mixed into a weird offseason and a short season where every game your trying to work out kinks as well as get as ready as possible for the playoffs. Boro Northmont and Cats are probably even. Wayne has enough talent to shock somebody ( hopefully its Northmont) and Centerville has issues outside of football that carries into the game Fairmont is a tad under Centerville and Beavercreek is just there

They may be best in gwoc( i think they are) but a safety who hasn’t played in a long time mixed into a weird offseason and a short season where every game your trying to work out kinks as well as get as ready as possible for the playoffs. Boro Northmont and Cats are probably even. Wayne has enough talent to shock somebody ( hopefully its Northmont) and Centerville has issues outside of football that carries into the game Fairmont is a tad under Centerville and Beavercreek is just there
Centerville off field issues? Do tell.

Yup. Rich folks that got cut when they were in high school think little Johnny and little Jenny can play sports. So sad. I see it all the time. It's just not Centerville.
Almost as bad as parents who played and can't get over the fact that their days are done.

Case was there Qb. Was there and runningback was there it could be true but Boro didn’t come close to scoring last year either

All their offensive skill position player's were starting and playing on offense and only defensive starter out was their weak side linebacker # 2 was injured..

So what happened to Springboro this week

Something happened to them couple weeks ago. I heard suspensions. Not sure that case last nite. But fairmont is a decent team. So I'll credit fairmont with a good win. But boro offense should put some points up. Not sure what going on with them