2020 Massillon Washington Tigers Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the game. Massillon has absolutely NO chance vs Hoban.

Fair warning, after the lose to Hoban, Moore will leave.
Again we heard the same thing last year ?
Fair warning you will jump on whatever band wagon is winning that week. You sure did jump off St Ed’s real quick.
Thanks for reminding everyone you are the biggest tool on this site and your knowledge of high school football is laughable. ?

Again we heard the same thing last year ?
Fair warning you will jump on whatever band wagon is winning that week. You sure did jump off St Ed’s real quick.
Thanks for reminding everyone you are the biggest tool on this site and your knowledge of high school football is laughable. ?

You mean, one of the biggest tools on this site.

Long time tiger supporter here, we need to be realistic the Ed's and Hoban game was a bloodbath. Not to mention the knights left 13 more points out there. Their front seven, offense line, quarterback and running back play is light years ahead of the tigers and that will not change this year or anytime soon. Our best chance for a state title came last year against the Lancers. We were outcoached miserably the second half of that game. Kept going for the homerun ball when the underneath was open, Coaches for Massillon must have thought the Division 1 recruits in the secondary could not adjust!

2001 St. Ignatius finish regular season 6-4. Go on to win the state championship. 2016 St. Xavier finish regular season 5-5. Go on to win the state championship. I don't know but maybe there is a reason they play the game on the field?

Tiger Football—-Week 3 Schedules

Varsity———Warren——Sep.11————24-0
JV’s————Warren——Sep.12————24-22
Freshman—-Warren——Sep.10————26-8
8th Grade—-Warren——Sep.09————40-13
7th Grade—-Warren——Sep.09————26-0

Last edited:
I watched both games that St. Ed played, and Hoban is vastly superior to Massillon this year. Hoban realistically could of put 50 up on St. Ed, they left alot of points on the field. IMO opinion Hoban and Winton Woods look like they will meet in the title game, LaSalle as usual could knock Winton off. The Tigers QB play is very average this season, can't see this getting better during a short season.....WAR HOBAN

I watched both games that St. Ed played, and Hoban is vastly superior to Massillon this year. Hoban realistically could of put 50 up on St. Ed, they left alot of points on the field. IMO opinion Hoban and Winton Woods look like they will meet in the title game, LaSalle as usual could knock Winton off. The Tigers QB play is very average this season, can't see this getting better during a short season.....WAR HOBAN
Ya we heard that last year. ?
Good to know a week 2 game will decide the outcome in a game that will be about 9-10 weeks from now. ?

Last edited:
Hmmmm. just last week a Massillon poster was acting like the Tigers could go nowhere with Catrone. I'm so confused.

Catrone is clearly the #1, being a senior w/ experience. MOST Tiger fans have confidence in him. The backup is a soph who was injured his freshman season. Hasn’t been a good start injury wise that’s for sure. (5 starters). But that’s football.

Catrone is clearly the #1, being a senior w/ experience. MOST Tiger fans have confidence in him. The backup is a soph who was injured his freshman season. Hasn’t been a good start injury wise that’s for sure. (5 starters). But that’s football.

I get it. I was just amused at the difference of opinion and the fickleness of some people.

Unfortunately it’s been 7 starters and 4 of them probably won’t be back for awhile if at all this year.

Hmmmm. just last week a Massillon poster was acting like the Tigers could go nowhere with Catrone. I'm so confused.

It's Massillon logic, its something that most educated people cannot follow. If someone were to say two teams played the same opponent, one team lost outright at home, the other team beat the same opponent by 35 points on the road, which is the better team? If you speak Paper Tiger language then Massillon is the better team, we didnt have enough practice, our QB is new, or the coaching was horrendous. If you speak reality, Hoban destroyed the same opponent, and they didnt have to come up with excuses. It always amazes me that these people cannot accept reality even when it kicks them in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.