The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

Am I the only one who’s tv broadcast is f’d up again? Getting pretty f’n sick of this

What's wrong? My picture is all jacked up but I think it's because I need to move the satellite
The broadcast picture is jacked up, and I have regular cable. These dumb can’t get anything right. It’s was all f’d up earlier this week too. useless idiots

Where’s a link to watch this online. I can’t deal with the constantly f’d up picture.

Shogo with the game winning hit, so you better bench him while he's hot

Moose has played 4 games, so you better take him out after six and then bench him in game two. Gotta rest your best players when you're 3-5

Seriously f this. It's only a seven inning doubleheader

Shogo with the game winning hit, so you better bench him while he's hot

Moose has played 4 games, so you better take him out after six and then bench him in game two. Gotta rest your best players when you're 3-5

Seriously f this. It's only a seven inning doubleheader
Moose was hit by a pitch.

The broadcast picture is jacked up, and I have regular cable. These dumb can’t get anything right. It’s was all f’d up earlier this week too. useless idiots
I just dug a trench out to the garage and laid conduit so I can move the satellite out there. Going to be kind of pissed if that was a waste of time lol

I just dug a trench out to the garage and laid conduit so I can move the satellite out there. Going to be kind of pissed if that was a waste of time lol
It looks better now. I honestly don’t know if it’s just my tv or not. I haven’t seen anyone else mention issues

What's worse is the pulling of Disco after 5 innings of 3 hit no walk, no runs and 64 pitches. That was absolutely stupid.
That was stupid. I understood pulling Gray after 90+ pitches with an 8 run lead, this was just dumb

REDS got some good news today..... Votto on the IL.... that frees up the REDS to actually win games now.....

How did they respond.... with a double header sweep. Hopefully Friday was the last time we see Votto in a REDS uniform.

REDS got some good news today..... Votto on the IL.... that frees up the REDS to actually win games now.....

How did they respond.... with a double header sweep. Hopefully Friday was the last time we see Votto in a REDS uniform.

Regardless of your feelings towards him, the Reds are not a better team without him.

Glad the curse of the kneeling Canadian was lifted today. Can't wait to see what future HOFer Matt Davidson does in a full time role now.

I think the key to the Reds sweep was me not watching - had a long drive to a family thing in PA. I saw Bauer's last 2 innings only - but glad to hear about it! As for you Votto-bashers, you clearly are either not Reds fans, are morons, or both. Votto is a HOF'er when he finishes, and was producing well this year, documented above in this thread.