Kings Hammer Girls Join ECNL

Bad news for CUP. Amazed at the “adults” at OE and CUP inability to collaborate on anything for the kids...CUP with so much more history of success than Hammer. Personally, the more this plays out the more I can‘t stand OE—I am happy my daughters name is and will always be attached to the good people of CUP. OE serves themselves first..that will not change. To all the players trying to figure this out, let your game speak.

Good news for Cincinnati soccer & competition for OEA: http://www.kingshammer.com/kh-girl-s-join-ecnl-regional-league

This is the ECNL Regional league, which is not the main ECNL. Looks like only Pacesetter and Kings will have their top teams in the league. After requesting information from kings we were told it is the regional league, will not be attending any ECNL events (chance at summer event if win a tournament), so they are doing blue chip and other showcase events.

And find a coach that you like and feel comfortable with that allows you to grow your game. Don't worry about the badge.

I think this might be the most important piece. From what I can gather no club has a "deep" staff so who is coaching what ages might be the most important thing to consider.

Bad news for CUP. Amazed at the “adults” at OE and CUP inability to collaborate on anything for the kids...CUP with so much more history of success than Hammer. Personally, the more this plays out the more I can‘t stand OE—I am happy my daughters name is and will always be attached to the good people of CUP. OE serves themselves first..that will not change. To all the players trying to figure this out, let your game speak.

The arrogance displayed by the CUP "leadership" probably has something to do with them not being considered for ECNL. Those guys are really proud of themselves.

The regional League is a good league. Its not the top ECNL League and Its not the the Cincy DA but it is solid. The ECNL uses the RL to test new clubs. If they are successful then they will get a bid to the full ECNL. The winner of the league for the Regional division will play in a Open Cup tournament at ECNL Nationals. Right now OE is sending at least 1 team there from its three age groups of RL IF they would play in June.

CUP has joined another League of Strong Midwest clubs that fell out of DA, like Midwest United, Jags, and Nationals. I think they're better of without the ECNL Regional League.