Benedictine 2020

Their line play was actually solid but a key couple injuries really impacted their production in the playoffs, especially against a strong Avon unit.

By the way it is actually a good sign that Benny has a high competitive balance adjustment figure, that means they are drawing students from a wide variety of schools and there is interest beyond the traditional feeders that some view as the only way to supply students to a school. You don't see Orange throwing back their football players that went to Catholic school through 8th grade, why should Benny? The 13th amendment passed in 1865, nobody "owns" anyone in this country except NCAA athletes :) When you don't have a steady stream of tax payer $s you need paying customers to stay a float and the Admin could care less as to where they come from even if it means moving up Divisions in sports.
Agree!

Did I read correctly that Benedictine is one of the highest voucher schools in Ohio? Wow I wonder how that will play out in the long run for non voucher students,,,I’ve seen schools lose enrollment in the long run.

Sad day for Bengal Nation. Coach O passed away.

EWzvpUaXQAAyllF

Some NCAAA offers are starting to come in for rising Seniors, Terrance Hollon just got one from the Air Force Academy. Anyone that is more up to date please post the others.

Some NCAAA offers are starting to come in for rising Seniors, Terrance Hollon just got one from the Air Force Academy. Anyone that is more up to date please post the others.
Ronnie Schultz -Mount St.Joseph University
Luke Beltavski -United States Air Force and Grand Valley State
Thomas Jolly -Grand Valley State
Angelo Lott -Mount St Joseph University

Hopefully it’s ok that I use the word offer .... Terrance Hollan with an OFFER from ...

Attachments

• F16E5F7C-9BE2-49D6-9D86-764B8436657B.jpeg
    F16E5F7C-9BE2-49D6-9D86-764B8436657B.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7