Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a nice day you miserable troll. You know nothing about the game of football. 28-2 last 2 years. 8 of 9 over the mutts. We will be fine.
Hahaha same old Massillon fanbase. Different year and all good things must come to an end. Always has and,always will.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

When? They haven’t done it 7 of 8 past years with many more boys.
It will happen next season. They will knock Massillon off. When has Massillon won a actual played State title??? Um never. Mck has. You all Choke. Far as our school many actual played titles we won Moeller.

How good was Massillon’s JV and frosh squads? I know one of their younger groups is a relatively weak group for Massillon standards

Have a nice day you miserable troll. You know nothing about the game of football. 28-2 last 2 years. 8 of 9 over the mutts. We will be fine.

Triggered. If they shut this name down you can still use your "firewatch" account.

If by "fine" you mean 0-49, then I might agree.

Firewatch/owner - you can get as salty as you wish, but Moore was out coached by a mile in Week 15. That's a problem and you know it.

Last edited:
It will happen next season. They will knock Massillon off. When has Massillon won a actual played State title??? Um never. Mck has. You all Choke. Far as our school many actual played titles we won Moeller.
Hey grabnuts – I am actually a Jackson fan. Since it looks like you are a Moeller fan, I think you know us well. we are the public school team that kicked your for state titles in 2010 and 2017 in basketball and your 3-State All-Star baseball team in 2014 in the semi finals. Go home degenerate choirboy. Hope you enjoy soccer next fall since your football team now sucks .

Last edited:
Just asking? Why did your avatar change from Mentor to Moeller?

How hilarious. A bulldog fan from Mentor all season now suddenly Cincinnati like nobody will notice, LOL. If you are going to pretend why not just say LaSalle or Pickerington? Smh.

Triggered. If they shut this name down you can still use your "firewatch" account.

Firewatch/owner - you can get as salty as you wish, but Moore was out coached by a mile in Week 15. That's a problem and you know it.
Or is he heff? JLP? Both? Or do we have a 2scent/starkcountylegend/m2m/man2man/proudpantherpapa situation and he's all of the above?

That’s what I’m thinking. So 1994 is the last time Massillon put the ball in the hands of their best athlete every play?

The 2 others that come to mind were Hymes in 2003 (Shepas) and Hurst 2015 Moore's first year. VERY good runners. Unfortunately, or ironically(?), on much less talented teams. Spencer we remember because we were good. The Danzy option teams were fun too. Very rare to have that dual threat combo when all the other pieces fit. Imagine 91 with a great passer? I could name several other seasons but yes more often than not we have good passers but not great runners. I agree it's a heckuva weapon but not like that is common, for anyone.

Thursday reminded me of that kid from Whitmer a few years back. Very very tough to defend.

Hey grabnuts – I am actually a Jackson fan. Since it looks like you are a Moeller fan, I think you know us well. we are the public school team that kicked your for state titles in 2010 and 2017 in basketball and your 3-State All-Star baseball team in 2014 in the semi finals. Go home degenerate choirboy. Hope you enjoy soccer next fall since your football team now sucks .
You could have made it easier and just responded to my2scent himself....it's ALL going to the same gal.

Hahaha same old Massillon fanbase. Different year and all good things must come to an end. Always has and,always will.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
What happened to your hoop team last night JJ. Lost to Glenoak that is embarrassing. I bet it was the refs.

Yes I would say Moore was out coached. That happens. Does not remove the fact he is 28-2 in last 2 years. With a lot of talent coming back. Which means another miserable year for you.

Moore outcoached teams while at LaSalle now he's "out-coached" against them. They just won their 4th title in 6 years under 3 coaches. That's all you need to know.

You FL honks can keep and support all your great coaches I'm just glad we're stuck with Moore for 3 more years. It's a win-win. :)

Nobody mentioning WinstonWoods????? Massillon will be good like they are every year but it’s LaSalle, Hoban or WW next year . JMO

These are Stark trolls only IceDad. Feel fortunate. Yes WW is ALWAYS good. Ditto Avon. No doubt you could have contended this year. Somebody has to do it one of these years hope it's any one of us. Go publics!

We had bad season few wins true. But still enough to knock the out of Polar Teddy bears in football since this is a football forum when even the Paper Tiger champions of Massillon would run wild on your . Amazing how you all avoid each other. Except Perry.

We had bad season few wins true. But still enough to knock the out of Polar Teddy bears in football since this is a football forum when even the Paper Tiger champions of Massillon would run wild on your . Amazing how you all avoid each other. Except Perry.
You forgot to change your screen name my2nuts.

Same old Massillon, not titles and not better than McKinley or Big Red

Not really. The “on the field” results from actual football games between the Tigers and the Bulldogs/Big Red are not close. Domination!

Coach Moore and his staff are improving the Massillon program, on a yearly basis. They will continue that until the maximum goal is achieved—a playoff title.

Status
Not open for further replies.