Division VII Poll Voting Discussion (Week 7)

Back to reality...

1. Marion Local
2. Fort Loramie
3. McComb
4. Leipsic
5. Lucas
6. Patrick Henry
7. St. Paul
8. New Bremen
9. Harvest Prep
10. Cuyahoga Heights

Keep winning games New Miami.

Region 26 has the most balanced strength, and will be a dog fight to win that region. The other regions might have the best top team or two overall, but then the strength drops off quick.

1. MSML
2. Fort Loramie
3. McComb
4. Lucas
5. Harvest Prep
6. Norwalk St. Paul
7. Newark Catholic
8. Shadyside
9. Leipsic
10. Cuyahoga Heights

Last edited:
Leipsic has a HUGE game against Liberty-Benton this week. They also have McComb next week and Arlington to finish the season. If they make it through that unscathed, I think they should be #1.
IMO, I could see Leipsic losing 2 of 3 here. No offense to Leipsic fans, but the schedule and the points against are none too impressive. I could be wrong here. We will see.

THE OHSAA Football Projection Index 2019 has been updated.

Their rankings:
1. Marion Local (Maria Stein)
2. Fort Loramie (Fort Loramie)
3. St Paul (Norwalk)
4. Harvest Prep (Canal Winchester)
5. Patrick Henry (Hamler)
6. Lucas (Lucas)
7. McComb (McComb)
8. Shadyside (Shadyside)
9. New Bremen (New Bremen)
10. Leipsic (Leipsic)

M-Local, Ft Loramie and New Bremen all about 15-20 minutes from each other. Patrick Henry, Leipsic and McComb all about 20-25 minutes from each other.

a big game this week in d-7 region 26 this saturday night in norwalk has collins western reserve(6-1,4-0 in fc) 3rd in d-6 region 22 versus norwalk st.paul(7-0,4-0).should be a packed house because after this week st.paul plays new london then finishes with monroeville both 1-6. so the flyers wont get many points the last 2 weeks of the season.

AP votes are in....

a big game this week in d-7 region 26 this saturday night in norwalk has collins western reserve(6-1,4-0 in fc) 3rd in d-6 region 22 versus norwalk st.paul(7-0,4-0).should be a packed house because after this week st.paul plays new london then finishes with monroeville both 1-6. so the flyers wont get many points the last 2 weeks of the season.
Somethings going to give in this game. Collins Western Reserve has scored 217 points in their 7 games, for a 31 point per game average. Norwalk St Paul defense has held their opponents to a total of 26 points in their 7 games, for a 3.7 point per game average. It should be a good battle.

IMO, I could see Leipsic losing 2 of 3 here. No offense to Leipsic fans, but the schedule and the points against are none too impressive. I could be wrong here. We will see.

Possible, given how close the top half of the league is to one another.

fantastic50 has their s.o.s. at #11. Week 1 opponent just pulled off a huge upset. Pandora is a big rival. No shame in that score. Crestline was down 48-0 before they scored.

Possible, given how close the top half of the league is to one another.

fantastic50 has their s.o.s. at #11. Week 1 opponent just pulled off a huge upset. Pandora is a big rival. No shame in that score. Crestline was down 48-0 before they scored.

Speaking of that P-G game, Grove beat them worse than Leipsic did and Leipsic beat Grove by two scores. Leipsic has never had playoff success but I think this is the year they can pull it off.

Speaking of that P-G game, Grove beat them worse than Leipsic did and Leipsic beat Grove by two scores. Leipsic has never had playoff success but I think this is the year they can pull it off.
Seems like they always ran into DSJ and lately McComb.

I think St. Paul will shock Western Ohio and win R26.