Recent content by Youknow

1. Y

Deer Park v CHCA D3 Regional

TO be honest who cares at this point. DP had their little run and bent the rules in every possible way to do so. They won some games 2 of the 4 years they did so. Gentry will be gone and moved on after this year anyway. We can go back to talking about whatever.
  2. Y

CHL 2019-2020

Think pig struggle wyoming will have is handling Alters length. They are all big and long. Makes their zone very difficult to handle. Wyoming is going to have to score on the run and get up and down the floor
  3. Y

GCL Coed 2019-20

Purcell goes up to Carroll and gets a W after being down 10 at half. That makes Purcell the only gcl co Ed team left without a loss in the league. I know it’s only 3 games but considering what they lost to graduation to go to Badin and to Carroll and get wins is pretty tough.
  4. Y

CHL 2019-2020

Gentry - Purcell Mcentire - Purcell Munson - Roger Bacon Elliott - Taylor They also have big from Springfield Wise is actually the only player that plays significant minutes that started at deer park as a freshmen, not where he lived and who he lived with is a different story
  5. Y

CHL 2019-2020

IF a family moved to Mariemont in the last few weeks from Indiana that young man is eligible to play immediately.
  6. Y

CHL 2019-2020

Nekhi smith for Taft is hurt. He’s one of the best in the city.
  7. Y

GCL Coed 2019-20

Nice win by Purcell beating Fenwick to kick off GCL play last night.
  8. Y

CHL 2019-2020

Not enough to win it all. Lack height, Gentry, Wise, are good, Springfield kid, Munson, and Taylor kid are good. But after that theres nothing there.Two of those guys see foul trouble they wont win. Struggled with Summit who isnt great.
  9. Y

CHL 2019-2020

So of all that i said above, the Landlords economic status is what you pulled from. Btw i know that landlord, he does ok. The point was that the family renting the house had more than just their own children living there. Hence why Wise had to move when they moved.
  10. Y

GCL Basketball 2019/2020

thats exactly what im saying. Principal 3 years and possible state titles 3 years. Sound like coincidence?
  11. Y

CHL 2019-2020

The mark wise saga is absolutely hilarious. Unfortunately its a story of a bunch of adults that make bad decisions for kids. Shocker right. I want everyone to understand this isn't a shot at Mark, the young man is a outstanding player, who's with passion and skill. He plays the game the right...
  12. Y

CHL 2019-2020

The kid that transferred from Moeller is from wyoming from what I'm told. If that is the case the state allows you one transfer back to home district from private school and be eligible to play without missing games
  13. Y

GCL Basketball 2019/2020

I mean Moeller has always been a dominate force in ohio for hoops, but nothing like the last 2-3 years. Its not hard to see that those same 2-3 years parallel Kramers time as Principal. Its not just a coincidence. To answer the northwest transfer question yes thats Evan Mahaffey, he will sit...
  14. Y

Incoming Hughes freshman Rayvon Griffith

Taft will be loaded in D3. Rayvon, Nekhi, and Mark Wise. Mitchell doing his thing over there. Oops did I say to much?
  15. Y

Coach Gentry wasn’t lying

After Steve Gentry’s season ended in districts last year when his deer park team lost he said 100% they will be back at state next year. Well he wasn’t lying. Seems him and his staff went hard on the recruiting trail this off season. I counted 4-5 new faces on their squad yesterday and let’s so...