Recent content by yj_runfan

1. Y

In your face but your too stupid to see it...... lol

“your too stupid” I never get tired of seeing that. At least he spelled “too” correctly.
  2. Y

VOA or Cedarville?

Seems like I’ve been reading this same thread for 20 years.
  3. Y

SW D2 District

Calm down. There were a lot of runners and teams that did not show up for the meet. There were 11 teams assigned to both races.
  4. Y

Timing Question

... or, like in the 2004 girls D2 state championship when the wrong chips were given to an entire team by meet management?
  5. Y

D2 R8: No. 6 Anderson (7-2) at No. 2 La Salle (6-2)

Are those the same d backs that Elder shredded?
  6. Y

ST X or Lakota West?

Captain Obvious, is that you?
  7. Y

Is Lakota West a state contender?

How many scorers will be between St. X number 1 and West’s number1?
  8. Y

Are you a true West Sider??

It was more than a rumor. Residents behind the property were contacted by Mennards.
  9. Y

Covid Cancellations

Define "aggressive mask wearers". Aggressive people that wear masks? Ordinary people that wear their masks aggressively?
  10. Y

Covid Cancellations

Just reading that killed a couple of brain cells. How in the heck could you possibly know that?
  11. Y

Covid Cancellations

How can there be ANY semblance of normalcy? The only way to slow the virus is to avoid normalcy. Returning to normalcy is the problem right now.
  12. Y

I’m not talking about why it declined. Only that it probably isn’t missed.
  13. Y

West Clermont HC hospitalized with pneumonia, COVID-19 symptoms

He was in quarantine because his daughter has Covid, started to cough earlier in the week but still wouldn’t get tested. Come on , man.
  14. Y

Since LaSalle learned how to build a football team I doubt anyone there even thinks about cross country.
  15. Y

Are you a true West Sider??

Urgent care