Recent content by yj_runfan

1. Y

Are you a true West Sider??

I don’t doubt that. It’s not a question of quality. I want to compare picture characteristics with my own eyes. I am not depending on internet reviews to select a TV. To each his own.
  2. Y

Most people I know that have bought TVs in the last few years have gone to Target over Best Buy. I have bought from both. Can’t imagine buying a TV without seeing it in person.
  3. Y

The demise of the Watermill is approaching. Word is It will be replaced by a Sonic.
  4. Y

Oak Hills - Turpin

A team that spends a large part of their practice time working on shooting is in trouble. Individual skills should be developed on the individual’s time. Players can seek extra coaching for their mechanics but that’s on the player. Not the coach.
  5. Y

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Gee. I wonder where you think the talented kids should go?:unsure:
  6. Y

Oak Hills - Turpin

Good shooting is not the result of good coaching. It’s the result of hours and hours of practice. Once a kid is shown the proper mechanics it’s on him to become a good shooter. Don’t blame the coach.
  7. Y

Wal$h - Who knew?

Unknowingly received scholarships? :unsure:
  8. Y

Do you remember the balloons hanging over the lunch counter? You would pop one and there would be various discount amounts inside that they would knock off of your check.
  9. Y

Yes. He converted a house to his office. After he retired it got converted back to a house.
  10. Y

I went to Dr. Roll’s office up there. The sound of the crashing bowling pins was quite loud up there.
  11. Y

I love bowling but I gave it up for the same reason. I always wondered why they couldn’t have one night a week for non-smoking leagues.
  12. Y

My dad was a pin setter at Hoinke bowl. Schulers 7 Kitchens was ahead of its time. The original food court. I loved that place.
  13. Y

CHL Basketball 2020-21

Too lazy to look at head-to-head results I guess.
  14. Y

CHL Basketball 2020-21

How does Wyoming get seeded higher than Taylor?
  15. Y

CHL Basketball 2020-21

Haha. That’s a stretch. Home town is where you live. Pretty simple.