Recent content by xscoutsoc

1. X

London Boys Basketball

Calm down.
  2. X

London Boys Basketball

Congrats to Coach Sarensen and London on the hire!
  3. X

London Boys Basketball

Nice work, detective! Excited for the announcement.
  4. X

London Boys Basketball

Hopefully we're pretty close to an update on this. Sounds like there was some good interest in the job
  5. X

First State Coach's Poll

Haha I was sent the link to the thread and didn't look at what thread it was on. Thanks for the heads up
  6. X

First State Coach's Poll

Anderson has played 6 games and lost 4. That's not an easy top 5 team.
  7. X

Games of Note This Week - Predictions

That seems to have been the question the last few years, but until proven otherwise, I think the default answer is, "Yes".
  8. X

8/24 Scores

Summit 8 Grandview Heights 2
  9. X

Bishop Watterson Coach Milestone

I was just informed that Bishop Watterson's Vince Lombardo is coaching in his 100th tournament game this weekend. He coached his 800th overall game earlier this season! Congratulations and good luck to one of the great coaches in the state of Ohio!
  10. X

Ohc 2018-19

Who are the favorites this year? Predictions?Looks like a few conference games are getting started this week, so we should see some early signs. I would think that SCC should be the favorite to start the season. I know that they are returning 7 seniors from their district championship team...
  11. X

Division 2 State Semis

11/7 @ 7:00 PM Summit Country Day St. Francis DeSales @ Doug Adams Stadium (Xenia) Richfield Revere Bay Village Bay @ Strongsville HS Thoughts? Predictions? Who ends up at MAPFRE on Saturday? An interesting note: - DeSales and Bay were tied for #1 in the final state poll. Revere was #5. #3...
  12. X

10/25 District Finals

Post score updates as you get 'em!
  13. X

2017 State Finals (All Divisions)

All games on Saturday, 11/11 at Mapfre Stadium Division 1 @ 7 PM Beavercreek (21-0-2) vs. Medina (16-1-5) Division 2 @ 1 PM St. Francis Desales (21-0-1) vs. Bay (15-4-1) Division 3 @ 4 PM Summit Country Day (17-3-2) vs. Ottawa Hills (20-0-3) Thoughts? Predictions?
  14. X

State Semi-Finals

Any thoughts, predictions about the match-ups or potential final matches? Division 1 Massillon Jackson Perrysburg Powell Olentangy Liberty Loveland Division 2 Mentor Lake Catholic Mansfield Madison Sunbury Big Walnut Indian Hill Division 3 Kirkland Findlay Liberty-Benton Grandview...
  15. X

SW Ohio D3 Regional Tournament

Predictions? Thoughts? Summit Country Day vs. Dayton Christian @ Lakota East Madeira vs. Troy Christian @ Fairmont Regional Final: 11/4 @ TBA