Recent content by Wrestling245

1. W

#2 Ridgewood Generals @ #1 Ironton Fighting Tigers

How good is this linebacker from Ironton heading to OSU? The real deal?
  2. W

D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

Yes I agree with a lot of what you said. But when you say “Akron area” that’s a big area to choose kids from. Much larger than what public schools choose from and I think that right there is the reason people get upset about private schools. Kudos to Hoban on building a dynasty though. It is...
  3. W

Congrats on another great season Massillon. Way to represent stark county again in the title game! Ignore the trolls.
  4. W

Damn. Hoban is incredible.
  5. W

I only got on this thread to confirm my suspicions of you or Mack saying this after hearing about the game being moved. You two are too predictable. Get a life, dude. -Not a Massillon fan.
  6. W

31-21 Hoban takes this one. Pulling for Massillon and stark county though!
  7. W

Dewine today....what do you think?

Ok then prove the numbers I posted are inflated. Give me hard evidence and I’ll admit I’m wrong.
  8. W

Where are you getting those numbers? According to the CDC the flu kills between 20-60 thousand a year. That’s not 100,000 dude 😂😂 stop inflating numbers to fit your agenda
  9. W

Not according to data... stop with your conspiracy crap. Those are the numbers.
  10. W

It’s actually a 96% survival rate lol and only around 20,000 people die yearly in the USA because of the flu. Not 250,000 plus and counting while taking precautions. Don’t act like this is just the flu. It’s worse. I don’t necessarily agree with shutting things down but don’t down play it.
  11. W

Massillon vs Lasalle

Wow someone is a bitter person about high school sports. Lol
  12. W

Massillon vs Lasalle

Congrats Massillon! Now can y’all finally get that dreaded monkey off your back next week?
  13. W

Massillon vs Lasalle

Oh boo hoo. Just shut up. You have one of best coaches in the area.
  14. W

Massillon vs Lasalle

Is there a stream for this
  15. W

Time for Federal league to expand?

You need meds if you think green would bump up to the “American” league. They aren’t really any bigger than Lake nowadays. Hoover probably would in all honesty. All of their rivals expect for Lake would be in the American. Although this would never happen imo.