Recent content by Wrestling245

1. W

2020 Federal League

Dre Owens is my early (and bias) MVP in stark county this coming year.
  2. W

Watch 2013 Federal League Championship Jackson vs. Lake one of the great games

Man you missed a WILD ending to that first OT. Lake had a heckva team that year, but the following two years were even better!
  3. W

Watch 2013 Federal League Championship Jackson vs. Lake one of the great games

This was arguably the greatest high school sporting event I’ve ever attended.
  4. W

McKinley,Hoover,GlenOak,and the Federal League

Y’all fight like freshamn girls on Twitter.
  5. W

Who is Probably THE best program to never win a playoff title?

Uniontown Lake has been there 6 times with no state titles. Thats quite bit of times to come out empty handed.
  6. W

They have an individual wrestling state title. Ivan McClay
  7. W

2020 Federal League

Expectations this year in Lake are high. They return an abundance of guys. Last years team was made up of a ton of juniors and some sophomores. They lose a few guys in the trenches, but that’s really about it if I’m not mistaken. Anything less than 7-3 would be a disappointment.
  8. W

Uniontown Lake is another one that should be on that list. 18 Appearances 20-18 playoff record 6 Time State Semi-Finalist 3 Time State Runner-ups
  9. W

Troy Davis Named New Louisville Leopards Head Football Coach

Louisville was never world beaters till Rocky got there. I think he’s been there about 6 years now. I would say they were usually an arm and a leg behind Lake and Perry when it comes to stark country wrestling. But they were typically around the 3rd or fourth best wrestling school In the county...
  10. W

Mass Perry vs Lake

It’s something crazy like that... if you ever go to Lake’s practice room, take a look at the wall where it shows the federal league results. It’s crazy how many “Runner-Ups” there are on that wall. Like 20 something lol.
  11. W

Mass Perry vs Lake

We just can’t get over this hump that is called the Perry Panthers, can we?
  12. W

Coach Rocky is a heck of a coach. Was building some great teams at Jackson before he left. Awesome guy and couldn’t be happier for him!
  13. W

Never understood why Lake and Alliance didn’t schedule each other. Similar in size, close in proximity and two football programs that have some history with each other and excellent overall tradition. Lake needs to keep Louisville and Alliance on their schedule every year. Louisville has always...
  14. W

2019/20 Federal League Standings, Schedules,Scores, etc.

Thank for the insight. It’s weird seeing both of these schools at the bottom of the Federal league. Lake vs Jax has determined quite a few federal league titles in the last 5-10 years. Lake not even having won a league game yet is shocking to me. Haven’t been able to catch many games so I can’t...
  15. W

2019/20 Federal League Standings, Schedules,Scores, etc.

What in the hell has happened to Jackson and Lake? How the mighty have fallen.