Recent content by wobycat

1. wobycat

Will the 2021 season be back to the old norm?

Why because they don’t source your news outlet? What evidence shows that the United States is any different than any other country? Perhaps your information is wrong You make claims without evidence. Let me show you how easy it is to do. The democratic leaders did not denounce any riots...
  2. wobycat

Congrats to the OHSAA!

Bad year to be a Tiger.
  3. wobycat

Mr. Football

He’s extremely underrated.
  4. wobycat

Division V State Final: AP #2 Ironton (11-0) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (10-0)

I think a healthy ridgewood was 2nd best team in d5. Offense like south range but a really good defense
  5. wobycat

They didn’t get a healthy ridgewood
  6. wobycat

DV Kirtland vs Ironton Updates - 11/21

Burg had a senior move in that played at a high school the year before. He’s the first one that I can ever remember that played for a high school team the year before. They also had a sophomore come back but he was ineligible the last part of the year. Ironton had 6 this year and about 6 last...
  7. wobycat

I agree with everything you said but your center got owned by irontons nose guard. He’s a stud.
  8. wobycat

DV Kirtland vs Ironton Updates - 11/21

The past two years, they’ve gotten over 10 transfers. Accurate statement
  9. wobycat

OHSAA Meeting with State Championship Participants at 11:30 (Moving Games to Massillon)

People acting like it’s no big deal to move games, well it is, especially with this little notice.
  10. wobycat

Games Cancelled Maybe

You could see them not allowing fans like basketball.
  11. wobycat

So no on the freshman year? That’s what I thought. Spin it however you want. You’re always taking shots a burg posters. You do the same crap on the other site.
  12. wobycat

So was the QB at greenup county across the River. Guess who came home? Just because an athlete goes to a camp and has the d1 look and gets the verbal offer doesn’t mean anything. The kid got an offer and barely played is freshman year. Did burrow have an offer his freshman year? He may turn out...
  13. wobycat

Probably not. It’s like having a kid in basketball that is 6’10 and looks the part but hasn’t proved he can hang with others in that class.
  14. wobycat

Or perhaps they aren’t as good as the pen and paper says they are. There’s only one true proven D1 player on that team right now. The other player or players may have potential but that doesn’t mean they are.