wobycat's latest activity

• wobycat
    wobycat reacted to ghsknightsfan's post in the thread Spring Football with Like Like.
    no, no, and no again. the current model works- let’s keep it. Ohio isn't Texas, and we don’t need to be. Ohio is full of small schools...
  • wobycat
    wobycat reacted to serpico's post in the thread Spring Football with Like Like.
    Ryan Day can get bent.
  • wobycat
    wobycat replied to the thread Covid.
    I’m pretty much clear on that issue.
  • wobycat
    Facts? No such thing. Only percentages. For every liberal point of view, I can find an opposite conservative one. My main concern is...
  • wobycat
    I’ve cut and pasted from the most liberal based website. Yahoo.com. I’m more intelligent than what you believe. I’m doubting you each...
  • wobycat
    Health authorities in Los Angeles County, California, said more than 25% of new COVID-19 cases are among the population fully vaccinated...
  • wobycat
    wobycat reacted to Stirred not Shaken's post in the thread Covid with Like Like.
    This is from the CDC : Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 342 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were...
  • wobycat
    The government is literally trying to mandate and force its citizens to take a vaccination shot that no one has any idea what the...
  • wobycat
    Pro vaccine people need to call the CDC and ask them to email you their statement on efficacy rate. Then put that image on here. If it...
  • wobycat
    First time I’ve heard of a doctor do that. I’ve never heard of a doctor say man died of heart attack and herpes
  • wobycat
    Y You can’t answer it either. How many deaths were tagged COVID no matter what the actual cause?
  • wobycat
    The title says Covid. You’re just butt hurt because someone disagrees with you and the only way you can argue is resorting to name calling.
  • wobycat
    Sure. I’ll repost. Hopefully you can comprehend The CDC updated its guidelines on Tuesday to recommend masks indoors, even for...
  • wobycat
    Should we remove alcohol off the shelves? I mean if we are concerned about the welfare of all of our people. Let’s out law alcohol so...
  • wobycat
    I’ve not seen anything on the CDC with that information. Did you even read the post? Vaccine isn’t working. Look it up.