Recent content by Wildcat97

1. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

Oakland/Vegas is terrible, but, Bieber is in form and Fry 3 for 3 in that 5 spot
  2. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

I'm happy Fry got that 2B, and then scored. But, no offense to him, but we are seriously rolling him out as 5 spot and DH? Gracious
  3. Wildcat97

DI and DII ALL OHIO

No D1 first teamers from the champs. That and Friery only as special mention is quite suspicious. But, that's OK. Cats have the trophy. Hayes has a first teamer and many middle fingers they like to use.
  4. Wildcat97

Cleveland Guardians

Here, let me switch over to watch the season opener...couldn't even blink, 3 up, 3 down and sigh, it begins
  5. Wildcat97

2023-2024 General Discussion

Same. Shame on me for falling for the Final 4 Kool aid.
  6. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

Tea leaves are really coming out this week pointing to him signing the extension. Now a Gilbert AP interview today pointing same direction. I actually think DM likes it here. Sign him, give him the keys, finalize around his certainty, and get rid of the waste. And by all means, bring in a...
  7. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

What does Allen matter if he is the wet paper bag from the playoffs? Watched that elimination game last year in person, and it was even worse to watch him in person
  8. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

Yeah nope, not before mitchell signs. I go to DM, ask him what and who he wants and doesnt, and put the contract in front of him. Without him we are not worth much
  9. Wildcat97

Cavs 2023-24

This is interesting and positive. https://www.si.com/nba/cavaliers/report-growing-feeling-donovan-mitchell-resigns-with-cleveland-cavaliers
  10. Wildcat97

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

You posted this minutes before game ended. So close to that 3 dropping and you having a Brian moment
  11. Wildcat97

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

Crickets........I hear......
  12. Wildcat97

2023-2024 General Discussion

Same, mine was terrible early on, but looks good right now to try to stack up 2nd weekend points. But, downside is I think these regionalsshould be very tight, which is great for watching, but could throw away that money
  13. Wildcat97

2023 MLB General Chat

Did the interpreter manage Ohtani's money? If yes, innocence is plausible. If he didn't, then this makes zero sense
  14. Wildcat97

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

Wonder if their angst is private based, geography based, racial based, or because they rarely get here as evidenced by their total of 2 club level lacrosse titles
  15. Wildcat97

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

Well, that's awkward