Recent content by wildcat71

1. W

Percentage of games rained out 1st week

Nope landed on 99% you're alone as usual!
  2. W

So nice....
  3. W

Threw a dart at a board...sort of like weather forecasting!
  4. W

With the high school football season now starting in mid August what is everyone guessing on percent of rain outs, delays and postponements that 1st week. I'm guessing 60%...
  5. W

2022 Akron City Series

My cousin dated Kip Koski at Stow-Munroe Falls!!
  6. W

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Wondering what is the all time series record between these two. Imagine Cincinnati Moeller has dominated.
  7. W

Bradford cancels season

Yet Vanlue has produced some of the highest academic scores in the county.....
  8. W

Bradford cancels season

Should do co-ops like Pa
  9. W

2022 Summit County Viking Memorial Pick 'em- Week 1

Massillon Jackson North Canton Hoover( grandson's team) Tallmadge Hudson Revere New Philadelphia Cleveland Collinwood Copley Barberton Nordonia Stow-Munroe Falls Mogadore Green St.Vincent-St.Mary(54)
  10. W

2022 Akron City Series

Correct and Akron Garfield had a practice field on Brown St. at the old school. Now a measly maybe 50 yard field with a huge net behind goal post..unbelievable. Babe Flossie is turning over in his grave!!
  11. W

2022 Akron City Series

No problem!
  12. W

2022 Akron City Series

No I'm sorry you a wrong. Starting this school year the name for the new building in Firestone Park is again Akron Garfield Community Learning Center. Call the Akron Board of Education if you don't believe me. The sign on the new building says GARFIELD COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTER. With the metal...
  13. W

Newark Wildcats 2022

Thanks.
  14. W

Newark Wildcats 2022

They've never played?? That's unbelievable.
  15. W

Newark Wildcats 2022

What is their record vs Newark Catholic? All time.