wildcat71's latest activity

• W
    wildcat71 reacted to WalshU33's post in the thread PTC County with Like Like.
    Exactly what I was going to say. I’m not as sure about Springfield, but I have first hand knowledge that most of the coaches at Field...
  • W
    wildcat71 reacted to ball 4's post in the thread PTC County with Like Like.
    They have 2 superintendents at Field and Springfield are the problem. Coaches would love to play in the county division
  • W
    wildcat71 replied to the thread PTC County.
    And when playing county teams in the past lost in both football and basketball. You would think Field and Springfield would run to get...
  • W
    Really they are not much smaller than Mogadore. And they were admitted on the condition they would start a football program. They have...
  • W
    The way Lake Center plays basketball, think it's probably time they start both football and wrestling programs...what are the scared of??
  • W
    wildcat71 reacted to 187xovr's post in the thread Norton D4 District with Like Like.
    There are times when coaches get away with acting like the Lake Center coach does (temper tantrums, trash talking opposing players, not...
  • W
    wildcat71 replied to the thread Norton D4 District.
    And yes I know they are " mennonite " but not what they are mostly now. I had a relative teach there when the girls still wore head...
  • W
    And their fans...wow, poor sports. No National Anthem at their home games due to " religous reasons"...really??
  • W
    Lake Center has wrestling?? They really need to start their football program...
  • W
    wildcat71 reacted to 1486wd's post in the thread Norton D4 District with Like Like.
    Ha, to be honest, that has been my observation of Lake Center over the years as well.
  • W
    Mogadore's loss was due to a great disparity in fouls. 2 technicals ( quite questionable by the same official) added 10+ points for LCC...
  • W
    Well if you call it pay to play your are opening up yourself to law suits as parents will insist " my kid didn't get to play"!! ..but...
  • W
    Never call it " Pay to play". Call it pay to participate.
  • W
    All depends which guys in green. Taft and Mogadore both wear green!!
  • W
    wildcat71 replied to the thread Mogadore schedule 2020.
    Still don't understand Cuyahoga Heights or Lucas dodging the Wildcats. If it is a home game for either they are assured a hig gate as...