Recent content by wilbur

1. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

They are big but rely too much on getting offensive rebounds. Their best perimeter player is not a good 3 point shooter. X can mostly match WC's size and physicality. They already played this season and X won by 20. http://gcls.gclsports.com/bkGameStats.aspx?gameid=338925
  2. W

ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

Lets not leave out Loveland losing by 30+. I didn't expect them to beat Lakota West, but to give up 86 was surprising. Turpin and Walnut are the best chance for an ECC sectional title as I expect WC to lose to X.
  3. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

#22 MIDDLETOWN (6-14) vs. #3 LA SALLE (19-2) at Lakota West, 6:00 ... shouldn't be very close. #11 WALNUT HILLS (14-6) vs. #23 SYCAMORE (6-14) at Lakota West, 7:30 ... no upset here. #10 MASON (11-7) vs. #14 LAKOTA WEST (10-10) at Hamilton, 6:00 ... West continues to shoot it with confidence. #6...
  4. W

Withrow is an absolute train wreck. They're out of the ECC after this season anyway.
  5. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

6. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

Interesting to see so many conference matchups in the tournament. Nobody likes playing a team three times in a season!
  7. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

Moeller got worse this season?? Time to fire Kremer!!!! 😆
  8. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

East is injured? Who?
  9. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

From what I heard, Oak Hills passed twice, West Clermont passed four times, and Lakota West passed twice before making their choices. Always interesting to see differing strategies. Also, I don't get what Turpin is doing going in with Lakota East. Based on the seeding it appears there...
  10. W

Cincinnati D-1 Sectional

This is the correct top 8.
  11. W

I can't imagine Anderson breaking 45 unless Camden really goes off. They're that bad this year.
  12. W

Withrow is probably gonna struggle this year. They lost the Lamb brothers (twins?) to Mt Healthy and all they really have back from last year is Ivan Mason.
  13. W

Got it. Thanks for creating an account. Now go pay attention in class.
  14. W

Last year of the current lineup of teams...after this year Withrow is exiting and Lebanon, Little Miami, and Winton Woods are joining. Any interest in discussing the upcoming season? Turpin and West Clermont are probably the favorites, no?
  15. W

GMC/ECC 2019 Football Pick'em Week 1

Nothing like a coach who thinks his scheme will work, regardless of the players he has...