Recent content by warriorblue

1. W

Trump & ATL Chick-Fil-A

don't forget about the racist right saying this also.
  2. W

White girl beaten by black girl...will not fully recover. Where's Al?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12805207/amp/Horrific-moment-white-students-yells-N-word-attacks-black-girl-leaving-hospitalized-broken-nose-school-suspends-sparking-outrage.html It has happened in reverse. Frikin animals!
  3. W

Tony Dorsett

When he got to college he was only 165lbs. His first couple of years with the Cowboys he weighed 185
  4. W

Tony Dorsett

My favorite player of ALL TIME!
  5. W

Someone tell donald trump obama is not the president.

Anyone that votes Republican is destroying every segment in the country except well of White folks.
  6. W

LeBron Doesn't Appreciate our Country

It's Ridiculous! Many on this forum are living unhappy lives. lol
  7. W

Region 8: #1 Anderson vs #3 Withrow

Congratulations to Anderson and their convincing victory. I can appreciate QB Justice Burnam since WW wasn’t playing. Lol. But his pocket presence was very good. The offense was rolling! Now I seat back and sulk at how the WW offense sucked this year and I wonder how great a game would be with...
  8. W

Playoffs W2: Winton Woods @ Withrow

😂 This ain’t the freakin CMAC!😂
  9. W

Yea, it’s going to be nice. Change is good.
  10. W

All games are played live?? Lol. OSHAA.TV 10 bucks
  11. W

Withrow definitely has better athleticism than Anderson but Anderson’s scheme is very intricate and is difficult to defend. I’m thinking this will be a lower scoring game. May be a change up in the WW offense this week. This game won’t be to big for WW, let’s see how Withrow handles it.
  12. W

Lasalle vs WW rd4

They are thinking he can’t pass the ball. They do see him practicing. (Jennings)
  13. W

Lasalle vs WW rd4

I hear you but you can’t just run the triple at the spur of the moment. It’s very detailed and can be a crap show if not ran correctly. You also have to have linemen that fire off the ball. Your QB must be able to read the defense and get the offense in the right play. You can’t do that in a...
  14. W

Lasalle vs WW rd4

15. W

Lasalle vs WW rd4

Oh well.