4. W

IVC 23-24

I'd give a slight edge to Maysville but IV can certainly win
  5. W

IVC 23-24

IV chose to go in with Maysville opting to stay away from Tri-Valley
  6. W

IVC 23-24

at this time last year when the schedule was made Smithville Garaway Akron East River Lisbon Maysville were league champions the other game was rival Minerva when it was made a very good schedule they only have choice of 7 games the other15 are league obligation
  7. W

IVC 23-24

Smithville for 1
  8. W

dalton football coach resigns

they can't keep a basketball coach either looking from the outside I'd say it's an administration problem
  9. W

IVC 23-24

what am I lying about if you think the SV thing your wrong and for that matter Carrollton won't either
  10. W

IVC 23-24

Ridgewood and Tusky were automatic crossovers and Gary won't play us he was mad last year he had to play us in the showcase
  11. W

IVC 23-24

14 games are automatic 15 counting showcase 7 games left Maysville Minerva Garaway Smithville River Akron East Central Christion who was picked.up right before the season started because a 17 win Lisbon team dropped us
  12. W

IVC 23-24

they have to make state before you'll say they had a good season I'd put their schedule against any IVC team except Hiland and Malvern has beaten 3 teams they lost to
  13. W

IVC 23-24

don't know maybe Dalton has better shooters than Hiland
  14. W

IVC 23-24

D3 East district Malvern vs Barnsville at Edison and Union Local vs Martins Ferry don't know location
  15. W

IVC 23-24

don't you think 2 6'9 players had something to do with their shooting percentage