Recent content by tvsfan

1. tvsfan

2024 WOAC Football

I just know that he has coached at TCN in the past and that he most likely will also be the AD as well in a year or so when the current AD retires.
  2. tvsfan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

Region 20 Preble Shawnee @ Brookville I saw how Brookville played Eaton which has a similar type offense as Shawnee. Brookville will have a run first offense and Shawnee will be chucking the ball. IF Shawnee gets some big plays on defense, that offense will be able to score some...
  3. tvsfan

Article Preble Shawnee Upsets Milton Union

It was the Preble Shawnee Arrows that upset host Milton Union in the opening game of the Ohio State Playoffs. It was a game that was the epitome of playoff football in Ohio - several lead changes, fervent fans, and a game that was not decided until late in the 4th quarter. Emotions ran high on...
  4. tvsfan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

>>> What game will everyone be attending? I am going to the Shawnee - Milton game, covering it for Yappi.com. My daughter lives up around Covington and wants to borrow my camera for senior pics of her daughter + she loves to be my photographer, hang out on the sidelines and has not had a...
  5. tvsfan

Article Twin Valley South Win Against Rival Tri-County North

The North-South rivalry is always intense and this year was no exception. Both stands were heated in the early going - and there were chants back and forth across in the 2nd half. This game had some twists and turns, but it was South who got the early lead, shook off some adversity, and grew...
  6. tvsfan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

MV @ Ansonia - Tigers get to choose the final score. Arcanum @ Bradford - This will actually be a good game. Probably the game of the week as far as matchups. I am going to give the edge to Arcanum. Shawnee @ Dixie - Arrows win, then they wait to see how the points shake out to see if they...
  7. tvsfan

Article Ansonia Tigers Tromp Preble Shawnee Arrows

Ansonia took another step closer to a perfect regular season with a huge win over Preble Shawnee this Friday. Host Shawnee entered the game with just 1 conference loss and a 6 game winning streak - so the team entered the game with momentum. But that momentum was stopped by a hard running Tiger...
  8. tvsfan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

>>Not saying anything about that because you’re right, there’s no reason teams that are below .500 to make the playoffs. Go back to the top 8 and >>leave it at that. Even 12 isn’t awful but the OHSAA makes more money the more teams they have make it. More tickets, tshirts, and venue fees. I...
  9. tvsfan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

Definitely some good matchups this week. Going to be a good Friday night for football in the WOAC. Ansonia at Preble Shawnee Shawnee has home field advantage, but at last check it is supposed to rain Friday. That could affect the Shawnee passing game and play into the Tigers ground attack...
  10. tvsfan

Thursday Night: Tri-County North at Mississinawa Valley

Dress warm, the field is in the open with nothing but corn fields around it. So if there is any weather at all, there is nothing to stop the wind and it will drive the rain right into you. If you are in the press box that will help a little. North will use a double wing offense and pass...
  11. tvsfan

Article Eaton Eagles BeDeviled by Brookville

The Brookville Blue Devils went against the Eaton Eagles in a SWBL Buckeye division clash of 1 loss teams. The winner would have a chance of garnering a share of the division title, while the loser would drop down in the standings. Also with the state playoffs looming, the winner would move up...
  12. tvsfan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

>>Games this week... another pretty straight forward slate of games. Yep, can't see much chance of an upset this week. TVS at Bradford - South can finish the season with a winning record and Bradford is just another speed bump on the way. Tri Village at Dixie - Hounds have a long...
  13. tvsfan

Article Shawnee Arrows Shootdown North Panthers

The Preble Shawnee Arrows were homecoming spoilers as they prevailed over the host Tri-County North Panthers 55-22. Early on it was apparent that it would be the ball control offense of the Panthers against the explosive Shawnee offense. North wanted a 3 yards and a cloud of dust style of...
  14. tvsfan

Article Big Plays by Northridge Overwhelms Covington

The youthful Covington Buccaneer football played with the Northridge Polar Bears for about a half. The Polar Bears had a big play offense that the Bucc's just could not keep up with. Covington kept themselves within striking distance for most of the 1st half, but they could not consistantly...
  15. tvsfan

2023-24 WOAC FOOTBALL

National Trail at Arcanum Trail should be able to handle the Trojans. Bradford at Dixie Dixie - going with the Hounds on this one. I'll give Dixie home field advantage, but I won't be surprised if the Railroaders get the victory. Miss Valley at Preble Shawnee Shawnee will...