Recent content by tvsfan

1. tvsfan

Cross County Conference 2020 Season

Scorestream shows 3rd quarter Riverside 14 TV 12.
  2. tvsfan

Dayton Area Sports Oct. 12+

New Breman, Eaton, Springfield, Madison, Oakwood, Xenia, Ohio State, Reds, Bengals, Browns. Which local college team looks to play football in the spring; Which coach wears his mask at home; UD signing; Which college fired 4 coaches; Winners and losers from last weekends playoffs. All this and...
  3. tvsfan

This was National Trails 2nd appearance in the playoffs and they were hoping to make history with their 1st playoff win, but it was not to be. The National Trail Blazers played with the Triad Cardinals for a half but faltered after halftime - the Blazers were only down by a score 7-14 at the...
  4. tvsfan

Triad coach getting married Saturday. So they were able to get trail v. Triad game moved to tonight (Friday). I will be covering game so I will be putting up summary and pics.
  5. tvsfan

>>Trail will not have school this week and will not play this Friday night... leaving Covington without an opponent... this weeks match-ups are below. I >>thought Ansonia would be playing Covington as they were both 2nd place in their pool play, but apparently it had been agreed upon that TCN...
  6. tvsfan

The North v. Covington feed on youtube is awful. video feed is stationary, doesn't pan the field or zoom. No audio. By contrast Tri-Villages' feed the other week was decent - about what you would expect.
  7. tvsfan

>>>> The only team to opt out of the playoffs for the CCC is Bradford Not just the CCC, but for the playoffs as a whole there are going to be some very lopsided games. If the pairings were done by points, I see Marion Local at the top of their district for D7 and TVS/Ridgemont at the...
  8. tvsfan

Dayton Area Sports Sept. 13+

Middletown Madison, Lakota West, Hamilton Ross, Anna, Sidney, Marion Local, Bellbrook, Reds, Bengals, Browns all this and more at: Chris Tilton Sports
  9. tvsfan

Good games last night, several close ones. Feel sorry for Bradford - how long as it been since they got a win? But congrats to Mississinnawa Valley for getting the overtime victory. Watched the TV vs NT game online, as goes Sarver, so goes Tri-Village - he is a lot of their offense and...
  10. tvsfan

Covington wins easy over TVS TCN keeps momentum with a win over Bethel Fort Loramie easily handles Miami East MV takes care of business against Bradford Ansonia by 2 scores over Arcanum Tri-Village hosts Trail - the game of the week. I give the edge to the home team. Should be a shoot out.
  11. tvsfan

Despite a rocky start - giving up an opening kickoff touchdown that was ran in by South's Mike Crews, North quickly got on track and dominated South for a 42-7 win. And to add to the early miscues, on their first snap from scrimmage, North fumbled the ball - they recovered the ball but it was a...
  12. tvsfan

Yes, tip of the hat to North - I was impressed. Like everyone else, I thought it would be a closer game and that South had a shot at breaking their losing streak against North. But after the 1st quarter it was pretty much all North.
  13. tvsfan

>>> stinson is out. ACL tear That is too bad, he is a good athlete. Any idea on how long he will take to heal - back by basketball season at least we all hope.
  14. tvsfan

TVS v. TCN - taking South, they are overdue. Covington v. ME - Covington by 2 TD's. Fort Loramie v. Bethel - FL subs playing in 2nd half. Trail vs Bradford - another easy win for Blazers. Tri-Village v. Ansonia - Number 1 on this ladder is on the line with this game. Probably the game of the...
  15. tvsfan

2020 SWBL Final Season

The Carlisle Indians defeated the Dixie Greyhounds. The Hounds moved the ball against the Indians, but had problems scoring in the loss. In the first half they probably won the time of possession and moved the ball well in between the 20's. But when they got close to a score they either...