Recent content by Tslate

1. T

Solution Idea for OHSAA

If people are against a vote at a minimum you can award the top 2 placers from each District.
  2. T

OFFICIAL: No wrestling state tournament.

Amen, great example! Perrysburg 220 was insane. Meek did not even get out! Jaeckin was on fire and Gasic pulled the OT over Meek! All 4 seed from Pburg were projected top 5 at State with the rock star Hatcher leading the way!
  3. T

The virus!!!!

Never any classes held at the Schott! 😉
  4. T

Perrysburg D-1 District Predictions

5:15
  5. T

District Upsets or Surprises

Geog was a scratch and Falls kid beat their 220 in quarters, Richter lost in quarters also.
  6. T

Perrysburg D-1 District Predictions

He was a scratch
  7. T

The 2020 Boro Fan Almanac

Great work Billy, your dedication to this is top notch and great for the wrestling community. Hoping you are off a bit in a few areas! ;) Great Stuff!
  8. T

2020 State Tournament Predictions Report

Perryburg 113 is really tough....220 at Perrysburg as well top two teams in the State at same district makes things interesting at a bunch of weights!
  9. T

Darby D-1 District Rankings #6

Tong still not wrestling?????? I was watching their dual tonight. Anybody think he is gonna be back?
  10. T

Mentor D-1 District Rankings #5

220 at Perrysburg could have all 4 that advance placing in Columbus. 5 of the top 7 ranked 220 are at Perrysburg.....Brutal!!!!!
  11. T

Perrysburg D-1 District Rankings #5

The meat grinder shifted West!😂😂😂 220 has 5 of the top 7 in the state. That gym will be nuts!
  12. T

Wadsworth GIT (Saturday 1/25)

Tong got cleared to wrestle? I spoke to one of their wrestlers at the Dies and that was NOT the vibe.
  13. T

NEW Rankings - January 1

I believe Gasic beat Merritt 13-3
  14. T

Medina Invitational (M.I.T.)

Liberty 220 as well!
  15. T

Brecksville Holiday Tournament - 12/29 & 12/30

Anybody know why Greer from Avon was a scratch?