Recent content by TigerPaw

1. T

2021 Massillon Football

Be nice. ;) Yes he got pressed into action ahead of schedule. He will contribute, for sure.
  2. T

Majority of House Democrats vote in favor of lowering voting age to 16

Felons after serving their sentence, yes. After reasonable path to citizenship, yes & yes. 17 possibly but was mostly making a point. Would like to instill more civic mindedness and civic education at the jr/sr level for sure. That is woefully lacking for the supposed leading democracy in...
  3. T

2021 Massillon Football

Pretty solid group TT12. Not familiar with Moore though, who's he? Also since Woods started at center most the year after Garretson got hurt I imagine that is his job to lose now.
  4. T

2021 Massillon Football

Well, love your optimism. As a fan I love seeing kids step up one year to next. Some of my favorites were not D1 recruits anyhow, but punched above their weight. I think we'll see more of that given who runs our off-season program. Love some of the kids you mentioned but probably not as deep...
  5. T

Mississippi fully opens

And you'll never convince me you'd never jump bad on a blue lives matter cop with an American flag. So what, congrats. Way to dodge the question. Translation: you'd back off, cuz you're a decent fellow, not like you pretend on here.
  6. T

Hidin' Biden - The Presidential Rope A Dope Continues

Wow, the fake Kenyan's all-time record only lasted 1 president. I know you're old but I bet you live to see it broken again.
  7. T

No, they are both too old. But those were the choices and one is a pos so... had to vote him out.
  8. T

Mississippi fully opens

Then stay out of it. My post was directed to the FREEDOM!!! crowd who's LIBERTY!!! is being stolen, over a temporary mask in close public spaces, during a pandemic. You're pretty blessed if that's your biggest beef imo.
  9. T

Sure, if you don't accept the FACT that he LOST by 7 million votes and 74 electoral. #winning?
  10. T

Mississippi fully opens

Get tough? First, we'd never be found together in an establishment w/ 0 guidelines. 2ndly, in those places to do require or now "encourage" them, I've only had a small number of times I've had to ask someone to back up a little bit. They often apologized or otherwise quietly complied and we...
  11. T

Mississippi fully opens

Pretty much zero. No complaints here. Fairly easy, just, hassle free existence. How bout yourself? Aside from the mask.
  12. T

How so? Biden is too old. So is Dotard. Even though he can tell an elephant from a giraffe. "Very difficult test." Though I think his mental ailments are more related to long held psychotic disorders.
  13. T

Thanks for proving my point. Pubs view everything through that lens. If 16-18 leaned republican you'd be saying exact opposite. 100%. Something like "if they can drive, work, pay taxes, why not." Btw I enlisted at 17. And teens can already be tried as adults. Instead of all this effort...
  14. T

Talk about triggered! LOL. Maybe the cutoff should be 75. Senile old farts shouldn’t be deciding our future.
  15. T

Might be a good way to instill patriotism and civic duty. Of course, literally anything that involves more Americans voting is an automatic republican no-go.