Recent content by thehawg27

1. thehawg27

Corona Virus

We all die, just a matter of time and place. Its more important how you live ;)
  2. thehawg27

New Miami

New Miami has a very nice team returning in '20. Whoever gets this job will be walking into a great situation from a coaching standpoint. With the way the MVC is organized now, no reason for the Vikes to not compete for league titles/playoff berths.
  3. thehawg27

New Miami

I wouldn't say he is a finalist, but he has interviewed for the job. If hired his suitor list may be limited in the village ;)
  4. thehawg27

GCL Co-ed 2020

Badin returns 4 dline, 2 olbs and their FS. On offense they return 2 on the oline and a WR. Some really good talent in the sophomore/junior grades but Rams will have to grow up fast.
  5. thehawg27

Future of the SWBL

Any talk of Ross, Edgewood and Talawanda being separated is highly unlikely in any scenario. If people are throwing out mythical leagues at least keep that in mind.
  6. thehawg27

YSU Football HC Replacing Pelini

Senator Tressel is in charge boys, YSU will make a good hire ;)
  7. thehawg27

Winton Woods 2020

The Warriors return alot of talent. Should have no problem getting to playoffs now with 7+ wins a year.
  8. thehawg27

Future of the SWBL

Any word on the Madison job? Seems like a job that would gain interest with their recent success.
  9. thehawg27

Future of the SWBL

The X/O part is rarely the tough part. Dealing with parents, admin, youth program, etc. Is a whole different story and that is where I am hearing he was "in over his head".
  10. thehawg27

Future of the SWBL

I agree, and if you were to compare the typical Madison season from the past 15-20 years. They were right on target.
  11. thehawg27

Future of the SWBL

Young guy that was just in over his head. The unprecedented success Madison had the ('17-'18) was going to be really hard to duplicate or exceed for any coach, let alone a 20 something guy just getting started. I'm sure the job will get some interest this time around.
  12. thehawg27

Week 1: Marion Local @ Indian Hill

And to quantify my prediction.. 2018 Coldwater running clocks Mt Healthy (at MH) Wyoming beats MH on last second fg. ML beats Coldwater... handily.
  13. thehawg27

Week 1: Marion Local @ Indian Hill

ML might running clock IH on any given year and would likely beat Wyoming but probably closer than IH game and I'm a cincy football guy.
  14. thehawg27

Princeton Early Signees

Ok I'll give this a try... Princeton obviously had alot of top level talent. Why didn't that correlate to more success on the gridiron?